First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307
How to forward email without the attachments?
While this is an answer seeing as this page is linked from a help document on creating rules to automatically forward messages using rules this does not really apply. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ha011502011033.aspx Is there a way to strip attachments from a message/meeting invite before auto... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Outlook 2007 PST Password Protected folder - Cancel - Open Later
When Outlook starts it will prompt for the password of a password protected PST file, if you hit cancel there, is there a way to open it back up without having to restart Outlook? In the folder list if you click on it later, it states that it is not available. ... 26 Jan 2010 21:14
cursor jumps while typing
I'm having the same problem with Outlook 07, which I just installed. Cursor jumps repeatedly, sometimes up, sometimes down, sometimes backwards. A real problem! Didn't experience this until I installed Office 2007. "old ozzy" wrote: when typing the cursor moves and can insert typed words into the previou... 26 Jan 2010 17:49
HTML Signatures in 2007 without attachment
I am trying to set up an HTML signature with a logo in Outlook 2007 that does not send out as an attachment. In the Microsofts Help guide there is a posting titled- "Why cant I use HTML code in my signature anymore?" with this comment: The Microsoft Office Word 2007-based e-mail editor is the only e-mail edito... 26 Jan 2010 17:49
Outlook Public Folder Subfolder will not open
When clicking on a subfolder under "Public Folders" Outlook 2007 craches and sais "Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close." (Generic Message) and creates the following entry in the Event Viewer: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Category: None Event... 26 Jan 2010 15:33
Outlook not prompting where to save attachments.
When trying to save attachment files, outlook is no longer prompting me where to save the files. Files are automatically saved to some default location. How do I change this setting? I have browsed through all menus and it is not obvious where to change. thanks ... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
Outlook Calendar Selection
After opening at least one shared Calendar, when switching to "Mail" and then back to "Calendar", the furthest right calendar is always selected by default. Normally, the users' calendar should be selected by default when exiting and then re-entering the Calendar view. We have recently migrated from Exchange ... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
Getting messages to download & receive automatically
I have to manually click tools then SEND?RECEIVE then my my server address every time I want to send and receive. Before a snafu with ATT, my emails automatiacally downloaded every few minutes. HOw can I restore this automatic download of incoming messages? I have OUtlook 2003. ... 26 Jan 2010 14:23
PDF password
Can I send a PDF that requires a password to open? I want to send PDF files to an email account with multiple users, but only want selected users to be able to open the attachment. ... 27 Jan 2010 09:15
How do I stop the End User Agreement from continuously popping up
How do I stop the End User Agreement from continuously popping up ... 26 Jan 2010 17:49