First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310
how to get same sent items on multiple pc's (exchange)
Hi there! I run Outlook 2003 and use two different PCs (home and work) to access my mail which are both set up as microsoft exchange. It is a webmail account at my university. I love how it works, except that I have this one problem: When I send a mail from home, it does not appear in the sent items at work ... 25 Jan 2010 07:14
create a email rule based on attachment name
I have a number of auto generated emails sent to me each day, but they contain differently named spreadsheets. is it possible to create a rule that will move the email to a folder, based on attachement name. The sender is the same, the email name is the same and email contents are the same. Only differen... 25 Jan 2010 07:14
After running scanpst, can't delete ANY messages in Outlook 2003
My hard drive crashed. I bought a new one and recovered my data from a mirrored image I'd made. When I tried to open Outlook, it said that it couldn't open the files. I ran SCANPST.EXE and it found errors in my personal folders and corrected them all (or so it says). When I reopen Outlook, it appears to now r... 24 Jan 2010 23:38
Importing pst on a new m/c receiving "the messaging interface..."
Having exported the inbox, archive, sent mail, and address book off my old PC I am now trying to import them as PST files on a new m/c However all I am receivinbg is an error message: "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook."-- Well I have and that ha... 24 Jan 2010 18:08
Outlook 2007 will not send message
Message stays in outbox and will not send, have received plenty of test messages. There are no error messages. I receive messages OK and can send replys, but cannot send new messages or forward received ones. Any suggestions to resolve thi sissue? Many thanks ... 24 Jan 2010 18:08
How to move an e-mail to my favorites
Move e-mails to favorites ... 24 Jan 2010 16:58
Outlook 2007 and Win7 - out of memory
I am getting a "cannot start processing service...out of memory..." errors after opening four large pst files. Now I cannot close them. I have Win 7 64 bit, Outlook 2007 and 8GB of memory. How do i get out of this problem? Why do I have this limitation? ... 24 Jan 2010 13:36
Can't delete an outgoing email
A 123 mg file is stuck in my email outbox. Yes I know it's too big to send, now I know. It's been there for days. I can't delete it. Sometimes the error message says something about can't send, transmitting, but that email hasn't popped up. Tried delete key, Crtl X, delete via windows. Help, please ... 24 Jan 2010 13:36
How can I get my calendar back in view along with inbox view?
I no longer have my calendar displayed on the right side of my Inbox and can't figure out how to get it back. My view has always consisted of Mail Folders on the left, Mail messages in the middle and Calendar and Tasks on the right column. Please help. Thanks. ... 24 Jan 2010 23:38
does Outlook 2000 work with Windows 7
Contacts won't work, says its missing a file, WAB.DLL ... 24 Jan 2010 13:36