First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312
What's causing duplicate messages from several senders?
Since I reinstalled Outlook 2007 after a clean install of Windows 7 (I previously had Vista Home Premium), I'm getting duplicate e-mail messages from several senders. Is there some setting that has been disturbed in the move from Vista to Windows 7? ... 23 Jan 2010 16:35
Sent Messages Gone
I had over 500 sent messages that now when I open Outlook are not there? I can't figure out what happened? All other folders are correct. Can anyone suggest where my sent messages went and if they are retrievable? Current messages from the last couple of days are in the Sent folder but where are the others? I a... 23 Jan 2010 16:35
the messaging interface has encountered unknown error
when trying to create a new message, new pane won't open i receive "the messaging interface has encountered unknow error. If problem persists restart Outlook." So I restart outlook, no success, so I reboot pc and restart outlook...still no success, How can I create new mail? ... 25 Jan 2010 10:33
Stop Outlook Archiving Notes
Using Outlook 2007. I need to Archive from exchange OST into local PST files every week or so to keep my exchange email box down to size. I do not want to archive notes or tasks or normally calendars. I have set "Do not archive items in this folder" I manually archive based on dates. I do NOT select Include items... 23 Jan 2010 13:12
Can I automatically delete old versions of email threads?
There should be an add in or option to only keep the most recent version of a long involved email thread in your inbox. When I come back from vacation, I want to have ONE version to read. However, sometimes people add new recipients or delete others, and there end up being multiple threads, so I have to check... 23 Jan 2010 09:50
Can't send link or page using Outlook
I am using windows 7 64 bit. I used to be able to send a link by clicking on the 'page' drop down box and selecting 'send link by email'. Now it does not work. I have not changed any settings. Outlook is still selected as my default mail and everything else in Outlook seems to be working. Anyone have an idea on... 23 Jan 2010 08:45
Can't send web link or page by email with outlook
-- Legro ... 25 Jan 2010 11:41
2003 Outlook email only downloads headers, not the full message
When I attempt to open an email I receive " This is a message header. The full item has not been downloaded." At INBOX, ALT CTRL-S >SEND/RECEIVE GROUP>All Accounts>EDIT >displays an option to display headers only or the entire message including the attachment. In the grayed out area, I can see that a dot in th... 23 Jan 2010 08:45
How do I open multiple PST files in one go?
Hi, I have multiple PST files saved as Dec 09, Nov 09 so on and so forth. I want to open all the files in one go instead of doing the following process a dozen time for the dozen or so files run outlook --> file --> open --> open data file --> browse to the location (multiple clicks) --> click on the archived... 23 Jan 2010 00:09
outlook user licnse agreement
-- do I have to accept end user license every time I sign in on outlook?? Have a blessed day ... 22 Jan 2010 21:58