First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
XML input Parameter C# (Stored Proc)
Hi, I am looking to use a c# client to call a stored proc with an xml parameter. I have my client code and my SP built. The proc works flawlessly. What happens next is bizzare. If I try to call it from C# by constructing an XML document and pass it to the proc it does not work. If I take the same proc, re-type... 15 Dec 2009 00:20
select based on count
Hi all I have a table UserName PrinterName PageCount Message criss HP 7 Printed criss Xerox 6 Printed criss menolta 5 printed bob hp 3 printed bob hp 4 Printed I wanted to get thouse users whos Pages count is greater than 10 here criss's page count is 18 (7+6+5) greater than 10 but bob has only printe... 13 Dec 2009 11:01
Nullable Foreign key constriants
I am just trying to get a general consenus from SQL experts on whether or not nullable Foreign Key contrainsts are a key database design or a poor database design. Comments and opinions on this is appreciatable. Thanks, ... 21 Dec 2009 20:17
Can SQL Server be run locally?
I have a SQL Server db on my hosting site. It's used for my business shopping cart. I want to impoort some new items into it, but do not want to take a chance messing things up, so I would like to have a development system to do test imports into. I have a backed up copy of the db and have ftp'd it to my client. ... 11 Dec 2009 13:37
how to queue a stored procedure?
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to submit a stored procedure to execute later in time? Example: EXEC admin.dbo.pHHA '123', 'junk', 'help' I want it to execute on 12/20/2009 @ 9:00 AM EST. Thanks, Himansu ... 10 Dec 2009 16:48
SQL Server 2000 Disable Ad-Hoc Access
We recently had an audit done and they came back from some ESM tool and said that this should be disabled. Here are my questions: 1. Why? Does anyone know? 2. The only thing I could find that this is in reference too is when using Linked Servers. We don't use any linked servers on this box. Is there any ot... 12 Dec 2009 13:30
Extract First Name From String
How can I extract the First Name only from the String Below? I only want to pick up 'Veronica' I can get the Last Name by using CHARINDEX(',',[Patient Name])-1 [Patient Name] = LUNA,VERONICA E -- Brian Conner Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-pr... 9 Dec 2009 11:04
Delete Primary transaction Log
Does anyone know if this is possible? I want to create a new transaction log, and remove the existing primary one, essential making the new transaction log the primary. ... 10 Dec 2009 03:36
statistic data about procedures
Hello there On sql server 2005 there are system tables which gives me exact data about table activities: select, update, delete, insert... it gives me good idea about activity of server. Is there also activities table about store procedures as well? on 2005 or 2008 ... 9 Dec 2009 06:39
Display results horizontal and not vertical
I have set of tables that are displaying transactions one row per transaction. I have 3 types of transactions I want to display but I want to display them on one line - one line per person. Each transaction has 2 number - a count and a value. I am trying to get it to display: Person Sent Count Sent... 16 Dec 2009 18:00