First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
IOBit Steals Malwarebytes Intellectual Property
<http://malwarebytes.besttechie.net/2009/11/02/iobit-steals-malwarebytes-intellectual-property/> Silj -- "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amo... 18 Nov 2009 19:05
YOU are on Candid Camera ((==== SMILE Usenet Racist FILTH Supporter 10/20/2009 5:37 AM
==================== Usenet Racist Insane Asylum (((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))) ======================================== news:alt.anonymous.messages ... 20 Oct 2009 08:52
"Eraser" disk cleaner has trojans?
Every time I run Eraser, as it finishes and says it is erasing temporary files, Avira's antivirus product shows one or two trojans: C:\~ERAFSWD.TMP\actxprxy.dll, is the TR/Dropper.Gen Trojan C:\~ERAFSWD.TMP\mspmsnsv.dll, is the TR/Dropper.Gen Trojan Does anyone know if these are false positives, or actually som... 27 Oct 2009 23:44
SpyWareBlaster and FireFox
I just noticed the other day that closing Firefox causes some of the Protection of SpywareBlaster for Mozilla Firefox to become disabled. To correct this problem, I opened FF and selected Tools,Options,Privacy,Settings and then unchecked the box next to Site Preferences and then OK. If you use FF and SpywareBlaste... 19 Sep 2009 22:38
Use this to check sites if they are safe or not
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:26:29 -0700, Wad Medani wrote: Why you dissing Norton when thye give your site a 4.7/5 approval rating? "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx ... 18 Sep 2009 22:26
MalwareBytes & BitComet
I haven't used BitComet for a while, but the ocassion arose for me to run it this evening and MBam started nailing IP's one right after the other. I couldn't do anything until I closed MBam. Then I went ahead and got my download, shut BitComet down and restarted MBam. Ran a quick scan and found nothing. Surely ... 15 Sep 2009 01:18
forless.com
One of the posters on a skydiving site I frequent is having a pop-up problem (but only on the skydiving site). The first pop-up he received said "welcome to sophalo.com." Of course, sophalo.com doesn't exist. Now he's getting this page: hxxp://shop2.forless.com/?pid=559&keywords=skydive No one else on the s... 8 Sep 2009 22:36
9710_7840_MOSCHIP_MSUninst
I've noticed this program at the top of the list, doing a search seems to suggest it's something to do with McAffee. I just can't think where it's come from. Any ideas? 9710_7840_MOSCHIP_MSUninst Thanks Keith (Southend) http://www.southendweather.net ... 11 Dec 2008 02:12
Court Halts Bogus Computer Scans -- WinFixer Group
http://ftc.gov/opa/2008/12/winsoftware.shtm "On December 2, 2008 the FTC requested and received a temporary restraining order from the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. Under its terms, the defendants are barred from falsely representing that they have run any type of computer analysis, or that ... 10 Dec 2008 16:58
Strange results from MBAM
Hi I just updated MBAM and did a full scan and it found 18 hits of folders and files that it calls Rogue.XLG, and one Registry data item The files and folders are all subfolders of one particular folder that I created in my Start Menu Called "Protection". In there I have all the shortcuts to my anti-virus a... 13 Dec 2008 18:51