From: Bill Graham on

"John A." <john(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:19:45 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Father Guido Sarducci" <don(a)novello.com> wrote in message

>>> B.,

>>I presume you are speaking to me. Logic is my strong point.
>>
>>I am just trying to get converts to my cause. I want everyone to take
>>his/her streets back by putting fake and/or garage sale plates on their
>>automobiles or motor vehicles when they park, so their parking tickets
>>will
>>go to never-never land as did mine for years and years. The streets belong
>>to the people!! - Take them back!!
>>
>>Or, you can continue to be a woos, and pay your liberal government for
>>stealing your streets from you and renting them back to you.
>
> You are quite mad.

You bet.....The California government's penchant for stealing money from the
people made me very, very angry while I lived and worked there for 40 years.
But I managed to get a reasonable amount of it back, so I feel at least
partly vindicated.

From: Bill Graham on

"Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> "John A." <john(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:19:45 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Father Guido Sarducci" <don(a)novello.com> wrote in message

>>>I presume you are speaking to me. Logic is my strong point.
>>>
>>>I am just trying to get converts to my cause. I want everyone to take
>>>his/her streets back by putting fake and/or garage sale plates on their
>>>automobiles or motor vehicles when they park, so their parking tickets
>>>will
>>>go to never-never land as did mine for years and years. The streets
>>>belong
>>>to the people!! - Take them back!!
>>>
>>>Or, you can continue to be a woos, and pay your liberal government for
>>>stealing your streets from you and renting them back to you.
>>
>> You are quite mad.
>
> You bet.....The California government's penchant for stealing money from
> the people made me very, very angry while I lived and worked there for 40
> years. But I managed to get a reasonable amount of it back, so I feel at
> least partly vindicated.

I also wrote a very informative piece on carrying a weapon for your own self
protection, and I will be glad to send it to anyone who emails me off list
and asks for it.

From: Savageduck on
On 2009-09-22 22:05:39 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:

> "Savageduck" <savageduck@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> On 2009-09-22 21:19:45 -0700, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:
>>

>>> "Father Guido Sarducci" <don(a)novello.com> wrote in message

>>> I presume you are speaking to me. Logic is my strong point.
>>>
>>> I am just trying to get converts to my cause. I want everyone to take
>>> his/her streets back by putting fake and/or garage sale plates on their
>>> automobiles or motor vehicles when they park, so their parking tickets
>>> will go to never-never land as did mine for years and years. The
>>> streets belong to the people!! - Take them back!!
>>>
>>> Or, you can continue to be a woos, and pay your liberal government for
>>> stealing your streets from you and renting them back to you.
>>
>> I can visualize vehicles having boots applied &/or being towed from
>> illegal parking spots all over the country.
>>
>> Try and retrieve a car with fake plates (read illegal) from an impound
>> lot when plates don't match VIN.
>>
> Only from idiots like you, they would be. Anyone with any common sense
> wouldn't park illegally in a tow away zone, with or without fake plates
> on his car. If you want me to spell it out for you, I will be only too
> glad to do so. First you have to obtain a set of false, or illegal
> license plates. I recommend a garage sale or second hand store, in any
> state that allows the sale of such things. (California doesn't) Then,
> you find out whether the "geese" ( a slang term for parking policeman)
> in your town routinely carry radios to check up on the legality of the
> cars on the street. In most cases they don't because it would slow them
> down too much and they are there to make lots of money carrying out
> their illegal activity of charging you to park on your own streets.
> Then, you set up your plates on your car to be changed quickly. (I had
> an aluminum channel carrier made for mine that I could slide the plates
> down into, so I could keep both my legal plates and fake plates in the
> same carrier, and swap them very quickly when I parked and unparked.)
> Then you have to be careful to only park in zones that are not
> tow-away, so the only penalty will be a ticket under your windshield
> wipers. Then you do so, and swap the plates when you do.....I got so I
> could do this so adroitly that even when there were people watching me,
> they couldn't tell what I did.....I would use a jacket over my arm to
> cover the plate while I made the switch and no one could really see
> what I did. I used to practice in Sausalito California where the geese
> would give you a ticket every hour on the hour so the poor tourists had
> to pay a super premium for giving the trinket stores their business.
> This was a great place, because the storekeepers hated the geese as
> much as did I, and would never turn you in for using fake plates.

I am truly in awe of your ability to stay out of prison, and/or not get
yourself killed. You are without doubt a sociopath.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Twibil on
On Sep 22, 10:11 pm, "Bill Graham" <w...(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> > You are quite mad.
>
> You bet.....The California government's penchant for stealing money from the
> people made me very, very angry while I lived and worked there for 40 years.
> But I managed to get a reasonable amount of it back, so I feel at least
> partly vindicated.

No, "mad" as in "psychotic".

And he's right.

From: Bill Graham on

"Twibil" <nowayjose6(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 22, 10:11 pm, "Bill Graham" <w...(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> > You are quite mad.
>
> You bet.....The California government's penchant for stealing money from
> the
> people made me very, very angry while I lived and worked there for 40
> years.
> But I managed to get a reasonable amount of it back, so I feel at least
> partly vindicated.

No, "mad" as in "psychotic".

And he's right.

Thank you.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Prev: Pittsburgh
Next: Incompatible jpeg?