From: Robert Dober on
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM, thunk <gmkoller(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Chuck,
>
> GitHub had it up, then it was down, I resent one (had a copy) then
> they both were up, then they both disappeared.
>
> Just read the N.Korea is selling an open source os and spying on us,
Sorry for my ignorance, but who is us, and please try to explain in
less than 400 chars ;)
> um, i'm like wondering.... those people SPY on folks, nothing like
> that happens, nah, but anyway I have copies and GitHub is in the
> BackUp boniness, right?
Actually I am really happy (yes I mean it, it is extremlely infrequent
that I mean what I say but this is one of those cases) that you take
some joy in this "stupid" joke of mine.
<ignore rest>
sorry my mind is too small ;)

R.

--
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.”
--- Confucius

From: thunk on

the write up was about "nurfs"

i started the whole piece with a very bad word key word in shave-
headed agent space

the author is aware of these things, maybe you are not?

the poor north Koreans were my proxy

it gets confusing? but it all settled out as expected.

From: Ryan Davis on

On Apr 9, 2010, at 11:32 , Robert Dober wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM, thunk <gmkoller(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chuck,
>>
>> GitHub had it up, then it was down, I resent one (had a copy) then
>> they both were up, then they both disappeared.
>>
>> Just read the N.Korea is selling an open source os and spying on us,
> Sorry for my ignorance, but who is us, and please try to explain in
> less than 400 chars ;)

please stop encouraging him to "reply".

From: thunk on
On Apr 9, 4:37 pm, Ryan Davis <ryand-r...(a)zenspider.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 2010, at 11:32 , Robert Dober wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM, thunk <gmkol...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Chuck,
>
> >> GitHub had it up, then it was down, I resent one (had a copy) then
> >> they both were up, then they both disappeared.
>
> >> Just read the N.Korea is selling an open source os and spying on us,
> > Sorry for my ignorance, but who is us, and please try to explain in
> > less than 400 chars ;)
>
> please stop encouraging him to "reply".

he is busy in his new "sandbox", no need to warn ;)
http://trevoke.net/ruids/
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: [ANN] ThunkGen released!