From: Tony Arcieri on

Whoops, uhh... yeah DNFT is a good idea. Signing off.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

From: thunk on

and

ol' thunk is in a rather solid "core" of long time experience with the
thingy's that zing around. Mitutoyo MeasurLink, DataMyte, .....(his
1995 efforts was MeasurLink under contract to use MS c++) CMMs ,
calibers, micrometers, and you name it... and not just numbers but
notes about those numbers.

ol' thunk can hold his own, he thinks, in any kinds of anything that
did or does those things.

ol' thunk IS NOT A WEB guy, he has only been able to really deal on
top of Rack (functional but ugly) and with _WEE_ as something he can
fathom.

so this is what it is, the author spent some serious years doing some
serious work and something have not changed - MeasurLink is a good
basic design on shitty ms -perpetually and forever whatever.

Remember, please that thunk spent years working with, listening to,
and thinking about new products for his little company to stay ahead
of the much bigger - ahh, we can did that too (3 years later) kinda
companies.

thunk is humble, thunk is a real program walker, and a program talker
only reluctantly! (ya, go ahead - smirk)

and that seems like (another) appropriate moment to just try get back
to work here.....

with one last.last.bottom.bottom.line:

A FREE RUBY DEMO for RUBY programmers.... that would be a nice
thing imho

From: Intransition on
thunk,

I want to ask you a few questions. Humor me for a moment.

1) On what planet in our solar system can you best breathe?

2) What is the following word:
____ ___ ____ ___ _
/ ___/ _ \| __ ) / _ \| |
| | | | | | _ \| | | | |
| |__| |_| | |_) | |_| | |___
\____\___/|____/ \___/|_____|

3) What letter is next in this sequence?

J F M A M J J A S O N __

From: andrew mcelroy on

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Intransition <transfire(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Intransition, I am pretty sure he is related to Paij-ree

http://mislav.uniqpath.com/poignant-guide/book/chapter-5.html#section3

From: thunk on
On Apr 6, 7:35 pm, Intransition <transf...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> thunk,
>
> I want to ask you a few questions. Humor me for a moment.
>
> 1) On what planet in our solar system can you best breathe?
>
> 2) What is the following word:
>   ____ ___  ____   ___  _
>  / ___/ _ \| __ ) / _ \| |
> | |  | | | |  _ \| | | | |
> | |__| |_| | |_) | |_| | |___
>  \____\___/|____/ \___/|_____|
>
> 3) What letter is next in this sequence?
>
>   J F M A M J J A S O N __

fortran
HP calculators - wow!?! well it is portable
assembler
benton harbor basic (H8) self built
MS Basic
General .... Business basic
Pascal
Pascal!
(forth)
c++ ????????!!!!! yeee
Smalltalk :) :)
Java (it worked)
ruby
Ruby?!

sometimes there are last words, and this is mine to you sir:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arschloch

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: [ANN] ThunkGen released!
Next: [ANN] Ember 0.1.0