From: Lyle Johnson on
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby(a)zenspider.com> wrote:

> Don't believe me? LOOK! He's been arrested on the internet!
>
>  http://www.zenspider.com/~ryan/2010RT000042.html

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but that's a bit much, Ryan.

From: thunk on
Ryan, guys

The next time you decide you need to get away, and you decide to
snow_show from one remote island to another more remote island
(obviously in winter != tourist season). And there is a wind/snow
storm and you visit a small bar. And a big woman with a cigarette
sits down DO NOT, I repeat do not brush the ashes from her front when
they fall on her. Let her burn up, if need be. This said sad event,
together with a lot of "you are not from around here, are you?" can
cause weird things to happen. But to have something like this happen
only one time in 62 years should - say something.

What, however, is insulting and more strange is that the communication
DIRECTLY to mr Ryan Davis included the Names of Who's Who professors
and such and that information was obviously not seen as appropriate.

Now this is really weird.

Thunk
From: Andrea Dallera on
Oh come on, as i said already he's done enough to deserve it all. This
is the interwebz and if you expose yourself the way thunk has you've
gotta be prepared for some hate... we're even being much less offensive
than the situation would allow.

Nice humor, I liked that.

--
Andrea Dallera
http://github.com/bolthar/freightrain

From: Dennis Nedry on
Ha!

I did field service at a a university. I got a call...

"random space appearing in word document".

I thought, huh?

I went out there... biggest woman I ever saw. (and this is in America).

Her brests were hitting the space bar when she lent over to type.

Explain that!

--
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad.

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Dennis Nedry wrote:
> Ha!

I am posting this for my own benefit. If I didn't post this, I'd be
posting something else.

Please stop responding to thunk, he is crazy. If you stop talking to
him, he will go away.

Even if he isn't crazy, he's incredibly off-topic and ruining our
beloved signal-to-noise ratio. Either he needs to be on-topic, or we
need to shun him.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from
replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. Copy this mail
into your email signatures and use it either on-list or in a private
reply to others to help stem the tide.

Thank You

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Prev: [ANN] ThunkGen released!
Next: [ANN] Ember 0.1.0