From: Ryan Davis on

On Apr 6, 2010, at 14:25 , Mario Antonetti wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 3:55 PM, thunk <gmkoller(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> CAN ONE REALLY "SPAM" AN IDEA??
>>

> Yes. All communication is representations of an idea, so all spam is idea
> spam.

Please stop responding to thunk, he is crazy. If you stop talking to him, he will go away.

Even if he isn't crazy, he's incredibly off-topic and ruining our beloved signal-to-noise ratio. Either he needs to be on-topic, or we need to shun him.

Again, this man is insane, so please, please, please refrain from replying to his posts, or in threads he starts.

If you would, please join us is fighting this problem. Copy this mail into your email signatures and use it either on-list or in a private reply to others to help stem the tide.

Thank You

From: Ryan Davis on

From: thunk on

Dear Mr. Davis,

Check out the names: Drs Robert and Marilyn Hart

They will verify that he is nuts.

Dr. Robert Hart (look HIM up in Who's Who, sir)

will also laugh, probably, and ask you who you are.

Do you know what an Outlier is??

or is your book on Testing, or whatever in some more confined niche
and you don't want to know?

and if you know, then, why are you being such a butthead?

thunktoktor
From: Tony Arcieri on

Does thunk remind anyone else of Louis Savain?

http://www.rebelscience.org/Cosas/COSA.htm

<http://www.rebelscience.org/Cosas/COSA.htm>Everyone, put down your text
editors because graphical reactive dataflow programming is the future!
Sure, it may take a few months to figure out how to write quicksort, but
once you do, it will run in parallel! Unfortunately, today's computers
aren't designed to execute COSA programs, so we'll need all new CPUs
optimized for COSA. Once we get everyone to switch to graphical COSA
programming and using COSA-optimized CPUs, everything can run in a parallel
and fault-tolerant manner!

Unfortunately, Boids and Ru'ids sold separately.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

From: thunk on

Yes :)

Sadly, and here it comes!

but

aaahem, well, nothing is being sold, NOTHING N-A-D-A

the "goal" such as it has been, and it is easy to misinterpret was and
is

to UNDERSTAND - with you guys being peers not buttheads and like
that. read the postings ( i would not either :) ) but there is
nothing but a honest, basic, heads on desire to know "what are these
thing" Boids?,, no..... usw

THEN there were the well, what does it do??

and I said that it does "worksheets" and the colors of a Control would
change (should I go back to not console) and NOTHING MORE -

but really, one future scenario COULD be this.....

Thunk does peer to peer with a peer (that would help)

we both flash our credential and stare at each other (or do hot baths
as in PRC, go drink beer as in.... you get it)

if it still makes sense thunk bicycles to where-ever with his desktop
on his back (or that gets discussed for a more logical manner)

THEN something about DEMOS of all this - against a you-fail-you-lose
(thunk) kind of arrangement (but some you-pass-you-gain(thunk) to
balance said 1st part

Thunk has a vision of Ru'ids zinging around all distributed and free
in a Heroko garden.

and RUBY programmers able to author and build Helper_Classes

and Experts able to Author Ru'ids

and nobody making anything - but sharing the opportunity to do what I
thought this forum was about - sharing concepts - and the rest,
theoretically, would just follow.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Prev: [ANN] ThunkGen released!
Next: [ANN] Ember 0.1.0