First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
synchronize time
I issue the following commands, but I don't see the time on my computer is adjusted. Before I issue the commands, I make my computer time inaccurate. C:\>w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:"time.nist.gov, time.windows.com,bigben.cac.washington.edu" /update The command completed successfully. C:\>net stop w32time... 18 May 2010 03:48
computer working with no program open...
I checked the task manager and there are no programs working. This happened after I saved huge amounts of files to an external hard drive, a week ago. All my programs run, now, slowly... Any suggestions? Windows XP, HP 512 Pentium 3 Thanks Botticeli ... 13 May 2010 07:10
Get desired success with project management software
Today project management software is used by almost every company. It is a tool without which one can live. Doing business online and communicating with everyone in regards to the progress and requirements of the project would not have been possible without the help of project management software. I would like t... 12 May 2010 06:56
Udating XP system
I bought a win7 machine because my old but reliable XP was too slow. Found that many of my peripherals, especially the cable modem, were not compatible with win7 and so it will go back. I have thought about a new mainboard and processor for the old machine. If I put the new mainboard in the old XP machine will... 12 May 2010 09:06
Be relaxed by using Project Management Software by Project Drive
Hi Folks, Hope you are enjoying these days Is the question raised ever like “How Project Management Software Works for you?” Even I had this question when I started first and was new and looking for the software to manage my projects. What I think is “It's hard to focus on one task when you know that one ... 11 May 2010 10:01
Protect Your Computer From Spyware
Experiencing PC problems? You might be a victim of spyware. Of the numerous PC problems today, this is one of the most common dilemmas experienced by users. Thankfully, there's a way on how this can be solved: by getting a spyware cleaner! Anti-spyware or spyware cleaners are programs specially designed to take out... 7 May 2010 01:18
How to restore deleted files
I accidentally removed one file (C:\AAA\BBB.txt) from my PC! (that is Windows XP Pro) How can I try to get it? T.I.A. ... 6 May 2010 15:21
Hmonitor 4.5.1.1 is available!
New release of shareware monitoring utility Hardware sensors monitor (aka Hmonitor) 4.5.1.1 is available! Hardware sensors monitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans. By quickly catching an overheated computer, you can prevent disasters suc... 6 May 2010 03:05
IE8
Tried to load IE8 on XPPRO following the instructions and each attempt results in "not valid 32 application". Same result with IE7 attempt. Need help. Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson ... 5 May 2010 17:07
Discover the Best Project Management Software
Discover the Best Project Management Software After origin of word Project Management Software, we can realize that most of the corporate businesses are being handled by this software to reduce manual work load. Launched in 2007, Project Drive within a very short span of time became one of the biggest service ... 5 May 2010 06:01
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last