First  |  Prev |
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Itunes won't open
Hi Can anyone help me with this please? When I try to open this program I get the following in a popup window. 'iTunes.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x10001040" referenced memory at "0x10001040". The memory could not be "read" Click on OK to terminate the program Cick on CANCEL to debug t... 10 Jan 2006 08:40
my pictures folde. no preview available
Every picture in the "My pictures folder" will not open and instead of the thumbnail, I am only getting icon's, however elsewhere, where I have pictures stored they open without problem. I have tried a virus scan on the folder, moving pictures to other parts of my machine but still nothing. Please can anyone ... 10 Dec 2005 14:11
Canon ZoomBrowzerEX Software Error Message
Running Windows XP sp2. I recently purchased a new Canon digital camera. The software included a program called ZoomBrowzerEX. Initially, I had one helluva time installing this software. I think it may have been conflicting with an earlier version of ZoomBrowser that I installed a couple of years ago when I adde... 11 Dec 2005 12:01
InstallShield Says: "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set". What Is Happening?
What happened to my InstallShield? Every time I try to install a program I get: "0x80040706 Object Reference Not Set" What does this mean? And how can I correct the situation? Dell Dimension 8400, Windows XP, 1 GIG RAM, 3.5 GIG CPU Thank you! ... 22 Nov 2005 09:51
Error initialising PCI express Nic bridge
I am getting a strange error whenever I boot up winxp sp2 that says: Error initialising PCI express Nic bridge Nic failure strike the f1 key to continue, f2 to run the setup untility I am unable to get on the internet on my cable network, and surprisingly the ethernet card in network connections has vanished. ... 12 Nov 2005 14:57
FLOCKXP.SYS????
I have tired to install File Lock a little program that locks files and folders but half way through install it says it cannot access system32/drivers/FLOCKXP/SYS Is this an XP file or one left from my original trial version of File Lock? Seems a bit coincidental that the file name is the same as File Lock. ... 24 Oct 2005 07:03
OEM XP Pro wont accept valid key
Hi I have a valid COA label attached to my PC and have formatted my hard drive. During the install process when windows asks for the product key it displays that my product key is invalid. After investgation I see that there are more than one version of OEM xp pro disc available I suspect that I may be using th... 13 Sep 2005 06:05
Unable to boot / Stop message
I have a problem with my Dell PC. It refuses to boot up in XP and I get as Stop message 0x0000007B (0xF897B524, 0x0000034,0x00000000,0x,00000000) The error message says to virus check and chkdsk the hard disk. I canýt do this as I cannot boot it. I am able to run the Dell utilities which simply check the ... 13 Jun 2005 08:55
spoolersv.exe
I usually get answers simply by reading this forum but I have found nothing, anywhere, on this problem. Seems I saw something about this subject a while ago. A couple of days ago I started to get popups on my computer. I mean overwhelming amounts of popups. Did a scan and came up with a trojan (Can't remember i... 30 Apr 2005 15:23
MUICache
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell this key is for: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache I've scoured the web and have found NO satisfactory explanation anywhere as to its purpose. ... 4 Mar 2005 11:54