First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Requesting help from a WinXP Home user that also uses MozillaFirefox
Gary wrote: I had picked up a trojan (Vundo) that I was trying to get rid of. Something my anti-virus program told me was that the file c:\Windows\System32\j2221732.dll was corrupt, so I took the option to erase it. Now, my Mozille Firefox gives me several error boxes that all say "onLookup failed 55 1... 14 Jun 2007 12:02
How to uninstall windows xp professional and install windows xp home edition
Dear Reader, I would appreciate if some one could advise me how to uninstall windows xp professional and install windows xp home edition. If I boot up with the home edition disc, it does not give me the option to reformat. It wants to install in addition to windows xp professional. Any help would be appreciat... 17 Apr 2007 23:32
Music CD install problem
I have an old CD ROM (probably 7-8 years old) which I used to run with Virtual PC on my old Mac PowerBook. It is a collection of Beatles albums which allow you to select and view the lyrics, Album art etc. as the songs are played. I can now run Windows XP on a MacBook under Boot Camp and wanted to copy the CD to my... 6 Apr 2007 17:34
Dual Core Question?
Can anyone here tell me what the number directly after Pentium D means on Dual Core CPU's? I am seeing processor listings like: Pentium D 451 Dual Core LGA775 800 Mhz I'm assuming LGA775 is the socket type, 800Mhz is the FSB speed What does the 451 number represent? and do all these numbers have to match ... 28 Mar 2007 18:42
problem booting XP, sysgrv error
I have Windows XP w/svc pack 2 installed on computer. All was working well til this a.m. when attempting to boot computer the usual first screen with Windows Emblem in color appears and then after 2 minutes error message appears saying there is problem with file "sisgrv". It says the problem is with device itself... 16 Feb 2007 17:57
Install XP from HDD
Hi there from Italy, I have a pc without any kind of peripheral, so i would install windows xp on this machine making this moves: I disconnect the Hard disc from machine 1 (without peripherals like cd-dvd-floppy-usb) I connect hdd to new machine and i copy folder i:\386 on hdd At this point i would have d... 29 Dec 2006 09:34
Event Id 46 source winmgmt
I've an error event Id 46 Source winmgmt: What about WMI ADAP n'a pas pu r�cup�rer les donn�es � partir de la sous-cl� de localisation PerfLib : HKEY_PERFORMANCE_xxxTEXT, code d'erreur : 0x0 ... 7 Dec 2006 12:50
Help - Wet pants
Ctrl/Alt/Del <Ctrl/Alt/Del@cad.com> wrote in message <h6k2e21hp1d1lqgjopcflpjp7tno9as7ul(a)4ax.com>... Im a 13 year old girl and i feel really embarrassed by my age group. Most of the other girls just seem to make really stupid loud jokes that arent really funny, and spend their weekends getting drunk... 15 Aug 2006 00:51
START UP PROBLEM WITH WINDOWS XP MEDIA EDITION
At start up of windows XP I get the following error message: remind_xp.exe application error, the instruction at 0x004242e9 referenced memory at 0x00000004 the memory could not be read, click on ok to terminate the program. Does any one have any idea as to what might be causing this problem? ... 10 Aug 2006 09:24
Taskbar Help
I need some help with the Task Bar. When there gets to be more than 9 items opened, then the Task Bar will go to a second level, and you have to scroll to see the other items. Do you know what I mean? But I have seen some people with over 15 items....yes the items were so narrow that you could barely see wha... 19 Apr 2006 09:16