First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Annoying Win XP Desktop Problem
I have several children, with access to my PC. I have no idea what caused my current, annoying problem. I now have a lot of unexpected/unwanted jpeg and other short cuts appearing on my desktop. Obviously I can delete those unwanted links; sure prefer to know how to stop them form being displayed/created. I ha... 23 Jan 2010 12:02
Ugrade vs new
Hi All I have a computer running Win 2000Pro. I want to upgrade to XP Pro. I'm not sure weather to do a clean install or upgrade. My data is safe as it is on a second HDD so thats not a problem. Am I correct in assuming a clean install will format the C drive? Rudy ... 22 Jan 2010 16:18
screen sharing
Are there any freeware for windows XP or Windows 7 shearing screen ? So far, I found the Skype can only sharing with another user. I am looking for an application that can share screen with 4 to 6 users. Thanks ... 18 Jan 2010 19:53
Sara Ehreet gets caught wanking thinking of MaaBoF
"Sarah Ehrett", thou ill-nurtured lunatic knave. Curtailed of this fair proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature, deformed, unfinished. Ye meowed: the dumb leading the sto0pid. There's a newsgroup for the sto0pid who lead the dumb. 24hoursupport.helpdesk ... 15 Jan 2010 23:48
Trouble has developed with WMP ripping
I am using Media Player 11 in an ASUS notebook and an external LcCie DVD/CD burner/player. All day yesterday I ripped one CD after another until at one point I put in Disk 2 of a set and it spit it back out. When I went in to watch what was going on there was a window that said that one or more tracks couldn't ... 13 Jan 2010 20:00
XP Suddenly Runs Slooooow
"Kadaitcha Man" <anon(a)no.email> schreef in bericht news:744297$l0g$4(a)vegetarian-lost-lady.co.iran... Some tight-fitting honky named "richard" made public: All programs should be installed on a seperate partition. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Unless it must run some ... 12 Jan 2010 14:02
Login at restart problem
Hi, I'm having a problem getting my wife's XP machine to boot to the user login or Welcome screen. It always seems to boot to the last user, even if the user logs out before shutting down the system. If I try to switch users via the log-off I can get the user login box but no selections of users. I can en... 12 Jan 2010 07:57
In400metreskeepright, Raunchy Tanned Tranny Get Fucked Outdoor
Trilling Cadbury's canal boat cruiser with putrid hairy snake, decayed stones and unyielding brown cherry requires unformed stubby for high-spirited nad nibbling and inhibited butt bashing. Email me at mailto:TomTom(a)btinternet.com. ... 10 Jan 2010 08:32
Help I am miserable!
I'm not sure entirely why, but for some reason I have this newfound resolve to really stay off cocaine this time. ... 10 Jan 2010 08:32
How do I ask a girl out
You aren't taking me seriously! ... 10 Jan 2010 08:32