First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
download problem
I have been trying to download adobe reader all morning, unsuccessfully. I used mozilla and outlook express, eliminated all the firewalls and virus applications. On at least 6 attempts it always gets to 0.7% and stops. The web connexions are good. Need answer, please, to download IRS forms. Thank you, Seamu... 1 Jun 2010 06:27
Buying Project Management Software
Some people think that project management software is used just for managing a software based project but it not so. It is used for other tasks as well. It helps in achieving project goals and objectives by planning, managing and organizing resources. It has the ability to track, control and mange resources. Projec... 27 May 2010 02:44
LoadPerf error (in Event Viewer, Application)
The performance counter name string value in the registry is incorrectly formatted. The bogus string is 5466, the bogus index value is the first DWORD in Data section while the last valid index values are the second and third DWORD in Data section. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://... 27 May 2010 14:48
TEST
Testis ... 31 May 2010 16:21
XP software compatibility with Windows 7 OS
On 02/15/2010 01:09 AM, jcage(a)lycos.com wrote: I'm looking at a new laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium and am worried about the software compatibility with XP since I have a lot of XP software. I really don't want to dole out huge bucks to upgrade my software so how can I best avoid it (if there really are... 26 May 2010 14:40
!!!!! SOFTWARE FOR SALE !!!!! � 91625
Software for sale. Huge Selection. 10 Euros/CD. Worldwide shipping. Windows, Mac, and Linux. The very latest software, stock video/photo, etc. Contact David for details: david007(a)worldnewstonight.net � Y j 9 0 c f E g p % l I Y Z W _ . : F z 7 6 Q X ... 24 May 2010 10:06
certificats needed for browser ?
My friend can't use his browser using his IPS connection When he opens his gmail mailbox using Firefox (or I.E ) a message pops up: requesting a certificat.; More then that, on Firefox all the visited sites claim a certificat ? I have no ideas about that Help needed Bonjour � tous Mon ami ne peut pas navigue... 1 Jun 2010 06:27
Running DOS programs with external monitor attached
I am using XP v 5.1 SP3 in an Acer Aspire 1 netbook. I am pleased to find that, so far, the DOS programs I have are running in the environment. The screen is small, though, so I use an external monitor. The DOS programs show up on the netbook screen but not on the monitor. This is regardless of where the sc... 30 May 2010 21:55
Spellchecker in OE without installing MS Word?
Spellchecker in Outlook Express without installing Microsoft Word? tia Fred ... 22 May 2010 10:29
CPU 100%...for no reason!
I use an HP 515, Pentium 4, 512 MB, with extra memory I added to handle heavy duty audio programs (music), and XP. After I moved many files (manually) to an external hard drive (Passport 500gig), the performance of the computer is very slow. I used to have 3 or four programs open at the same time and now with one... 1 Jun 2010 06:27