First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
XP Pro
Occasionally when I try to print multiple pages only one page prints and preview shows only one page. Yet there are multiple pages in the document. How can I print all the pages? Thank ye all, Hamish J. Wilson ... 13 Mar 2010 02:07
Print spooler issue
Every few days my PC (Windows XP Pro SP3) keeps reporting that it is low on virtual memory. I have narrowed it down to "spoolsv.exe" which at the time is getting around 4 to 8k added to it every few seconds. If I restart the spool service it resets back to a 4 figure number and stops going up for a while. Two or... 5 Apr 2010 11:35
batch file echo something>a_file.txt displays echo something 1>a_file.txt -- wth??
On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:22:54 GMT, Dave wrote: Googled this and couldn't find anything. Anybody ever seen this behavior before? test.bat consists of this one line: echo anything>somefile.txt run test.bat in a cmd window and you see this: C:\>test.bat C:\>echo anything 1>somefile.txt ... 5 Mar 2010 20:42
Flash Drive will not open
I have a Corsair 32 gig flash drive but when I try and view the contents using "My Computer" I get he box asking me "what program would I like to use to open this with" - I tried right clicking the icon and changing the settings to "view contents" or "take no action" but it does not work. I"ve had this Flash... 6 Mar 2010 11:50
Installing Windows??
How does one install Win XP on an empty c: drive? I do have a registered Win CD. Does the CD have all the necessary files on it to 'boot' an empty C: drive, and then one simply follows the instructions on the screen coming from the install CD? ... 4 Mar 2010 18:02
XP Issues - system doesn't see keyboard
Something in my registry is keeping my system from seeing my keyboard upon bootup of my XPproSP2 machine. Might be a virus or spyware but at any rate, it boots fine and allows the mouse to work okay but the keyboard isn't acknowledged. When I booted into safemode, the keyboard appeared to be working all the way u... 6 Mar 2010 17:22
Where are these 'usage' tracks' hidden on my C: drive?
I use at least 5 different "eraser" programs in an attempt to erase traces of my Web usage and other tracks. I also have a few programs which erase many index.dat files. My music flv files and other media are not saved to my C: drive. They are downloaded and saved to other outboard USB drives. So, how come when... 7 Mar 2010 03:06
Be relaxed by using Project Management Software by Project Drive
Hi Folks, Hope you are enjoying these days Is the question raised ever like “How Project Management Software Works for you?” Even I had this question when I started first and was new and looking for the software to manage my projects. What I think is “It's hard to focus on one task when you know that one ... 24 Feb 2010 03:07
IE8 telnet
I'm running a Dell 2.8GHz, 3G RAM, WinXP Pro SP2 I just upgraded to IE8 from IE6. I can't telnet from IE8. Does anyone have a solution. Thanks Henry wa0goz(a)arrl.net ... 23 Feb 2010 05:43
Need help with slow computer
I have an old Compaq Presario 5000 that is running on XP. It has an Intel Celeron Processor that is 1.1 GHZ and I have increased the memory to its max which is 512 Mb of SDRAM. I have defragged and run Ad-Aware. I run C Cleaner often. When I run Task Scheduler, I often find that the memory is loaded. I fre... 16 Mar 2010 06:50