First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
XP meckert über eine Partition bei jedem Boot.
Hallo, neulich meckert XP (CHECKDSK) �ber eine Partition bei jedem Boot. Die Partitionen der Paltte sind sonst (gepr�ft �ber USB Adapter auf einen anderen System) alle fehlerfrei. Partition Magic sieht auch kein Fehler. Die Platte selbst hat kaum fehlerhafte Sektoren... Was k�nntem man noch machen? Danke La... 26 Jun 2010 12:59
New Linux T-Shirt Winner Announced at the Linux Foundation
ping cnuts : what did i miss?
"ThEsLaYeR" <quavisdavis(a)virginmedia.com> wrote in message news:EuOTn.17613$_m6.10057(a)hurricane... after a couple of years being away im visiting the cnuts! what did i miss? The hyphen? Greets, and Welcome. You gonna stick around? regards not yet slayed.... . ... 22 Jun 2010 11:33
Free Project Management Software Trial Demo
Free Project Management Software Get it now!!!! Try it today Project management software by launched http://www.project-drive.net Visit project drive for FREE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWAR... 17 Jun 2010 01:22
30 Days Free Trial Project Management Software
FREE TRAIL With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 16 Jun 2010 03:25
Become the Best Project Manager
Collaborate With Your employees, manage your project team And Make your project a success. With Project Management Software. Get it now!... 15 Jun 2010 03:14
Safe Removal Hardware - restore pop-up window
I am using XP SP3 in an ACER netbook. Previously, when I would click on the Safe Removal and Hardware for some USB device I would hear the sound and see a small window. Now the sound is played but the window doesn't show. The importance to me is that I use library wireless when on travel and have the sound t... 21 Jun 2010 21:23
A New Kadaitcha Man
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk: snipetty Beyond that, the internal (alleged) logic of his ramblings above was positively belly-laugh inducing. Bullis and logic?? In the same sentence?? BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!! -- The Old Sourdough Of course a platonic relationship is possible... 12 Jun 2010 18:11
Free Project Management Software Trial Demo
Free Project Management Software Get it now!!!! Try it today Project management software by launched http://www.project-drive.net Visit project drive for FREE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWAR... 11 Jun 2010 02:41
30 Days Free Trial Project Management Software
FREE TRAIL With http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 10 Jun 2010 03:26
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13