From: XS11E on
Carlos <Carlos(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My main concern now is where (what forum) you will all be moving
> to. I would like to stay alive and helping users with the same
> cool guys that hang aroung here regulary.

Why move? MSFT propagates this newsgroup throughout Usenet, my headers
will show you I'm reading and posting this through Eternal-
September.org.

If MSFT shuts down their servers the groups already spread to Usenet
should still continue to exist.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
Nor would I have known how to say quibble en Espanol. ;-)

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: Jeff Gaines on
On 21/05/2010 in message
<0278E4E8-798B-4B20-B813-38F6DB0A2B3B(a)microsoft.com> Carlos wrote:

>In my case it was not a robot but a woman who responded my e-mail
>("Janice").
>:)

Bad news I'm afraid Carlos. Janice is Hal's sister :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
640k ought to be enough for anyone.
From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 22:18:40 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP"
<Charlie(a)mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org> wrote:
> Nor would I have known how to say quibble en Espanol. ;-)

Nor i
From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 19:19:27 -0700, XS11E <xs11eNO(a)SPAMyahoo.com>
wrote:
> Carlos <Carlos(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> > My main concern now is where (what forum) you will all be moving
> > to. I would like to stay alive and helping users with the same
> > cool guys that hang aroung here regulary.

> Why move? MSFT propagates this newsgroup throughout Usenet, my
headers
> will show you I'm reading and posting this through Eternal-
> September.org.

> If MSFT shuts down their servers the groups already spread to
Usenet
> should still continue to exist.

> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/

That's what happened with other NGs I post to...