First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Slow Start Up
Start with the computer off. Push the power button to start it. The computer we're working on takes about 12 to 15 minutes to get to the desktop. After that point, computer works fine. I cleaned out the programs that run at start up and completely uninstalled all the antivirus programs. (This fixed the secondar... 18 Apr 2010 14:11
why does network activity block suspend mode?
If there is any network activity going through my laptop's internal network card or built-in wireless nework card, the laptop will not enter into suspend mode (standby). If I for example close the web browser the laptop will enter suspend mode. ... 1 May 2010 05:29
Random Refresh problems
I am growing increasingly annoyed with the random refhresh on my computer. It never takes me back to the item I was on just the general page. I have have this problem before and got it fixed but don't remember the how I did it. Can anyone help me? ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Windows will not shut down
WindowsXP Pro Sp3 IE8 The blue screen with the message "Windows is shutting down" hangs and will not close. -- Ray _________________________________________________ ... 8 Apr 2010 11:06
Windows does not shut down
WindowsXP Pro Sp3 IE8 The blue screen with the message "Windows is shutting down" hangs and will not close. Ray _________________________________________________ ... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
How to defrag hard drive for non-admins
I am trying figure to setup a process to defrag the local C: drive on a computer in a domain enviroment. We are running Windows XP. I have tried to setup a scheduled task but I am having problems with it getting it to run under non-administrative accounts. I would like to set this up and include it in our sys... 7 Apr 2010 11:15
Windows back-up utility question
What Windows services are required to be turned on , in order for the Windows back-up utility to start up ? I have been to the Black Viper web-site and used the suggestions there to disable some services. And I'm wondering if that is the reason I can't get the Windows back up utility to fully start up. -- yo... 6 Apr 2010 14:12
Advanced System Care
Can anyone tell me is Advanced System Care worth using or what else should I use. Dan ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
XP Backup Utility Fails
Using the Automated System Recovery Wizard and after all files are backed up the Utility will not write to the 'A' drive. It has does this for several backups. I have used the System Restore functions to create the files, but I would rather not have to do that each time. Also, the last time I did a backup ... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
asp.net account placed in my computer
I just discovered an account in my computer that i did not create. "ASP.NET Machine A..." I googled it and it is microsoft. I just installed ie 8 a few days ago so i assume thats where i got it? is it safe to remove? I do not want it. NEVER GAVE ANY PERMISSION FOR IT TO BE PLACED IN MY COMPUTER. ... 1 Apr 2010 14:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13