First  |  Prev |
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Windows Freezes Daily
I have ran every scan for viruses and malware. My computer is clean. HD crashed a month ago (new computer, under warranty) so new HD was reformatted and windows reinsalled (by HP authorized repair station) Problem started occuring before the old HD crashed so it does not appear to be HD related. repair sta... 6 Jan 2006 21:20
System performance
Hello, I am writing some information about my PC. Please read this and tell me that why my pc's performance is not so good. it works very slowly. it does not work as it should do. ---------------------------------------------- These are some information about my PC: ----------------------------... 14 Dec 2005 13:50
XP doesnt starts normally after CHKDSK /f
Hi all, I posted this request 5 days back; it seems no one in the world has a solution to this problem. Anyone there who could please help me with this? "I am using XP home (SP-2), kaspersky (antivirus) and MS Antispyware. HP nx5000, 30GB, (2 partitions, both NTFS). When I run CHKDSK /f on drive 'C' the ch... 16 Nov 2005 20:29
"Personal Cache"
In Google desktop I keep getting "personal cached web pages" I have visited, even though I have erased internet history, on/offline files and all internet temp files I can find. Is there any way to erase these old web pages from cropping up after having erased all above iitems? ... 7 Nov 2005 13:04
Registry Problems and missing files
I am running an HP notebook with MS XP PRO SP2 Media Center. My sys is 6 months old. It has slowed way down and is having several issues that include registry issues and when running scandisk I am prompted to load MS XP PRO SP2 Disk 2. I only have one DVD and when I load it prompts the same message. What is tr... 5 Nov 2005 13:16
Codebase Error
I just recently started getting two error messages upon starting my computer. They are both the same (as shown below) except the second one has 81607 in place of the 81606 error number in the first one: CODEBASE ERROR Error# -310 Error# 81606 Not a correct index file Index file is exclusive, locked, or dos ... 5 Oct 2005 23:52
ntfs/dirty volume/chkdsk
everytime i turn on my comp..i get a message saying the volume is dirty something about NTFS and chkdsk...how do i stop this thing from coming up all the time???im using windows xp MCE ... 25 Sep 2005 10:14
XP hibernate - restoration image is corrupt
About a month ago I had my PC cleaned/stripped and XPpro + SP2 installed. As I don't like my PC to be powered on while I'm not working (and I often go away meaning to come back and don't), I have set the power options as follows: Monitor - 15 minutes; Hard disc - 1 hour; Standby - never; Hibernate - 1 hour. I... 21 Jun 2005 15:47
Internal error
When booting PC up, it comes up with Internal error and has a error code 0001.00000002. What is it?..What causes it?.And how do I get rid of it? I'd appreciate any help on this matter ... 11 Mar 2005 23:46
Problem with Microsoft .NET Framework
I'm using an Acer 4501 WLMi laptop (just 3-4 months old) running XP Pro SP2 and am having problems with Microsoft .NET Framework. The following is a chronological list of what I've tried. Any suggestions for a fix would be greatly appreciated. (If it is of any relevance, I've also had problems with (a) getting... 2 Mar 2005 19:00