First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
VSS Shadow Copy Problems
Win XP SP2 All Disks Formatted NTFS The volume shadow functionality which previously worked on this system now fails with the error: Error returned while creating the volume shadow copy:8004230f Reverting to non-shadow copy backup mode. Initially there was a problem with the COM+ System Application serv... 7 May 2006 08:01
windows explorer crashing
I am finding that Windows explorer in xp sp2 is crashing on a ever increasing frequency. When reporting the error I am directed to the following link http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=78979500-6f2b-4a25-94b5-df699ce64745&SID=1809 this solution seems to be temporary as this problem keeps re-occuring. ... 4 Jun 2006 16:48
Page File
Each time I boot my computer WinXP SP2, I recieve the following error: Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is to small. I have followed the instructions to increase the page file to 1024MB initial and 4096MB maximum. It informs be that I need to reboot, I do. I recieve the same error again, th... 14 Apr 2006 02:30
Event ID 8226 in Application Log
One of my clients is reporting that her computer display goes blank perioidically and the only way she can get back on the system is powering it off then on. When the display goes blank, the power light on the tower is still on, the indicators on the keyboard are still lit, however the light on the monitor is ... 14 Mar 2006 13:24
Rundll32.exe SisPower.dll
What is Rundll32.exe SisPower.dll Mode Agent? It is in my startup list and I was wondering if this is something I need or can I disable it? Thanks, Kemm ... 14 Mar 2006 13:55
Slow login and netlogon errors 5783 & 5719
I have a user with an XP Pro (SP2) machine...every now and then it takes about 20 mins to half hour to log onto the domain...I also looked in her Event Log and did find 2 Netlogon errors, Event ID 5783 which is as follows: The session setup to the Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller \\njpdc04.warren.int... 8 Feb 2006 12:35
stop 0x00000007E
Having problem with windows xp Blue screen Stop 0x000007E --go to safe mode, then msconfig>>go to services tab>>put a check Hide Microsoft>>then disable allthe other devices..click apply then click close>>ignore to reboot computer --go to device manager then un install display adapters>>restart the syste --in Nor... 30 Jan 2006 18:35
XP could not load installer for Volume
Hi Folks! Since yesterday I have a serious problem! I want to connect my USB-HDD to my XP SP2 Compaq Laptop. But now a message appears "Windows could not load the installer for Volume. Please contact your hardware-vendor"..?? It does ID the new hardware and even shows the ID of the Harddisk. But when ... 23 Jan 2006 08:00
trouble installing programs (extracting file failed)
Hi i am getting theese errors when i try to install any program on windows xp home -Extracting file failed. it is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file -CRC error: The file (whatever the failed file was) does not match the file in the setup's .cab file. ... 21 Jan 2006 13:49
"lsass.exe - unable to locate component....."
XP-Pro w/SP-2. System was fine, End User out on vactation for past two weeks. Came back into office today and this is what he booted to. When system boots the following error is displayed: "lsass.exe - unable to locate component. Application failed to start because SAMLIB.DLL ws not found." You can then cli... 3 Jan 2006 19:14