First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Missing DLL in Cache
After three hours on the phone with HP (because my all-in-one quit functioning), the tech ran out of options after uninstalling and reloading software. He ran a SFC/Scannow (Windows File Protection) as a last resort thinking the problem was with the OS. We got the message "Files that are required for Windows to... 6 Nov 2009 19:18
70 Hosting Web www.ivys.es
Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Web www.Ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting Linux Web www.ivys.es Hosting ... 4 Nov 2009 08:37
Computer crashes and restarts while starting Windows
It seems some driver files have been corrupted on my system. I was working normally and it just crashed without warning. I am currently working from an alternate setup but I would like to revert to crashed setup. It will not boot safe mode as well, it appears to hang after mup.sys. I have sptd.sys on my syst... 2 Nov 2009 09:01
laptop will not start
My sister's 3 year old laptop will not start in any configuation. She cannot find her original XP Home Edition cd. Can she get a copy from Microsoft or can I use my wife's laptop disc to fault find or even repair her installation? ... 2 Nov 2009 03:34
Computer turns on to what looks like set up screen
My computer running Windows XP was working fine, then one day i went to turn it on and all i got was a black screen with white writing across the top are approx 5-6 F key functions. F1 to enter set up then after the Fkey functions, it drops down a few lines and asks to confirm month, date year, etc. times. It ... 29 Oct 2009 00:05
looking for logfile of programs that were started during systemstart
Try Bootlog XP by Greatis: http://www.greatis.com/utilities/bootlogxp/ --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est Marcel wrote: Hello, let me please ask something about msconfig I started it to show which programs have been started during system start. Quite a few, I admit. But can I also figure out WHE... 27 Oct 2009 10:19
Win 32 Services
I'm not even sure what topic to ask this question under. Running XP Home, all up to date. When I try to open something like My Computer or a file of thumbnail pictures, I get the error message "Generic Host Processes for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close" and it then asks if I want to... 22 Oct 2009 21:58
2 x IE
I've got 2 instances of Internet Explorer running in my processes...I'm running XP Home Edition and IE 8. When using a process viewer my startup information on one of them is "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" SCODEF:1160 CREDAT:14340 while the other one is "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ie... 22 Oct 2009 10:46
invalid registry entres
when i use the windows live safety scan on the clean up section it said i had 9 invalid registry entries and i should clear them i clicked fix but it only cleared 5, tried again and it still would not clear the remaining 4. it still tells me i should clear these so does anyone know how i can do this please. -- ... 22 Oct 2009 05:16
HTML
Thanks to windows as well as the design of computer, it might be better to develop hardware with brand-new techniques and the collaboration with software using up-to-date technologies. _____________ ESECO SYSTEMS Web3.0 and Web4.0 appliances for security and risk protection http://www.eseco.fr ... 21 Oct 2009 08:13