First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
how to reset Windows OS to it's factory settings
hello every one, i want to reset my windows operating system settings to factory settings when i installed at my PC frist time. please help ... 21 Feb 2010 11:32
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 11270
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
mouse
dell inspiron 530 windows7 dell mouse part # xn966 laser about 4 1/2 " by 2 1/2 " seems simple plain to me while doing a left click, the right finger also does a right click maybe because left click and right click are close together the right click brings up that long column of "print, select all, ... 19 Feb 2010 03:17
in my computer
in my computer control panal missing how to get this? and system is dead slow how to speed it? ... 16 Feb 2010 12:58
game exiting to windows
I have been having this problem for a while now and it is getting annoying now. 3 months ago I built a new computer, the aim being windows 7 ready. When I am playing a game it sometimes closes with no warning and I get the following in the event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Event Category: None ... 18 Feb 2010 05:03
doing RESTORE created new administrator account. Why?
I recently wanted to go back in time on my winXP box and used "system restore" to go back to a known good point in time. All went well, except that for some strange reason doing this caused winXP to create a new profile (named "Administrator.<hostname>") and use it instead of the perfectly good profile named "... 18 Feb 2010 18:30
XP does not boot
My xp pro Dell 4550 with a 60 GB IDE hard disk got infected by a virus and would not boot - always got a blue screen during boot. So took out thr hard disk and hooked it up to a laptop using an ide to usb adapter and ran Mcafee virus checker which quarantined quite a few files. I then put thedisk inthre origina... 17 Feb 2010 02:19
CPAX20 Error
I was able to remove the alg.exe file with no problem. It was shutting down (The error message) when I found it and did not have anything to say about being deleted. I am going to restart and see what happens. "Denks" wrote: Hi, earlier this week, I received a message at start up saying, "CPax20 has ... 14 Feb 2010 17:25
No Task Manager
WindowsXP Pro Sp3 After an anti-virus program removed two Trojans I no longer have access to Task Manager. Is there a way to make it active again? I don't want to do a restore for fear it will take me back to include the Trojans again. -- Ray _________________________________________________ ... 14 Feb 2010 16:18
PerfMon Expertise Needed
Hello-- Does anyone know how to setup a data collection for (a) specific counter(s) for a single process? Here's my scenario: We are testing out a new anti-virus product and want to see how much CPU and MEM it uses. I have the process names associated with the AV app, and I know how to select the process f... 14 Feb 2010 09:35