First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
'undefined' is null or not an object error
Running Windows XP Pro, 2002 version, Service Pack 3 on a Dell Dimension 8400. If I go into help and support, then tools, and general computer information, I get the green bar loaded to 100% then the hourglass and the message 'undefined' is null or not an object. In other words, at least in help and support, I... 31 Mar 2010 18:51
Keyboard not recognized by Windows XP
Hello! A computer had a really bad virus with lots of pop-ups. I performed a completed hard drive format and clean install of Windows XP Professional. When the computer boots up, the keyboard comes on and the computer goes to windows. The computer does not have a PS/2 port, only USB ports. The USB mouse w... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
Windows XP Service Pack 3 setup Error
Everytime I try to download the service pack 3 it will get almost done and them pops up with an error saying "Access is Denied". How can I get past this? ... 29 Mar 2010 20:21
Desktop Task Bar
My task bar is all messed up and out of order, I know I caused it, but I'm 78 years young, it very easy for me to forget things these days. There are 4 lines for the bar instead just one, tried to move things back to correct position but just couldn't get it right. Will someone please help me fix this problem... 30 Mar 2010 22:59
Strange window behavior
I have been having a strange "behavioral" issue for a few weeks now. When attempting to open new folder windows (or settings windows) they either do not open, or open BEHIND the window that I already have open. In and of its self, this is not a major issue. I believe however that this may be causing some issues... 8 Apr 2010 05:05
Registry help needed
I just replaced Office 2000 SR-1 with Office Home & Student 2007. Unfortunately, I didn't have the original install disc for Office 2000 SR-1 so I force uninstalled it (just the program files). The symptoms I'm getting are with two programs, Outlook Express and Mathcad. With OE every time I send an e-mail I get a... 28 Mar 2010 20:06
reg frag
Guys I want to make mspaint the default application for opening bmp files on a machine basis, what reg key do i need to edit? Thanks ... 28 Mar 2010 00:23
update fail
i was givin a Windows XP Service Pack 3 Disk from my friend at the computer store its not and original its a copy and when i went to update my computer with it half way through at the end of a loading bar it gives me an error saying (setup cannot set the required Windows XP configeration infomation. This indica... 27 Mar 2010 19:58
XP Pro cant type into login boxes after logging out of one account and trying to login to another
On 25/03/2010 20:54, Robert M Jones wrote: Win XP Pro, latest updates. One Admin account, 2 user accounts Dell Dimension 4400 bought second hand, with Dell OEM version of XP Pro which I installed, along with new Dell sourced memory (1GB), and including Dell drivers etc. at time I set it all up. No other pro... 26 Mar 2010 18:00
XP Pro cant type into login boxes after logging out of one accountand trying to login to another
Win XP Pro, latest updates. One Admin account, 2 user accounts Dell Dimension 4400 bought second hand, with Dell OEM version of XP Pro which I installed, along with new Dell sourced memory (1GB), and including Dell drivers etc. at time I set it all up. No other problems encountered. Sunbelt VIPRE antivirus, Zon... 25 Mar 2010 17:28