First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
mrtRate service failed to start
I am getting the same error, and my computer is rebooting on its own, often. Sad thing is, not only do I not know what file its looking for, but I do *not* even have quicken installed on my system! This problem seemed to start after I installed and used Turbotax, possibly? Just a guess. How do I find the fi... 25 Mar 2010 13:50
error message 0x00000000 reference memory could not be after Windo
I get an error message about reference memory just after WindowsXP loads up (SP3). Here is a link to a picture of the exact error message: http://picasaweb.google.com/bberks/WindowsXPErrorMessage#5452352454729280098 If I click "OK" or "CANCEL" I can only open 1 program at which it then locks up (does not mat... 24 Mar 2010 20:33
Where can I download WBEM files for WXP?
All files in my WBEM folder have mysteriously disappeared except for the snmp & xml subdirectories. Consequently, I'm having several system problems (e.g., cannot access service dependency tabs, WMI can't start, strange i-Net connectivty issue, etc.). I checked Microsoft Download but the only WMI Redistributabl... 4 Apr 2010 00:43
How do i reset my HP Pavilion dv8000 back to its default settings?
like i need to wipe the drive,but keep the os and required stuffs for it,someone please help ... 21 Mar 2010 15:06
XP Will Not Accept Media Drive From Vista Computer
When I connect a HP Media Drive to an IBM XP SP3 computer I receive NOW the following message: Has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. It cautions to continue. Previous attempts were completed without message. Please advise. Robert ... 20 Mar 2010 15:30
PatchedSFC_os.dll
I receive this prompt that there is a patchedSFC_os.dll from my McAfee program. I tried to delete the file, but can not remove it. I searched the windows sites, but have not been able to find out how to delete that file. ... 21 Mar 2010 13:52
poor performance from my Windows XP
My laptop is performing slowly, since Downloading/install Internet Explorer 8. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Adding WCF Service References http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a1647f10-9aa4-4b0c-bbd9-dfa51a9fab8e/adding-wcf-service-refere.aspx ... 18 Mar 2010 23:29
swapping pre-installed Vista for XP
I have an Acer Aspire L3600 mini PC, a great little second PC but for the fact that it came with Vista Home Premium pre-installed in a "hidden" part of 'D'. It has a built in facility where 'C' can be wiped completely clean and restored to its factory default condition, data etc on 'D' hopefully being untouch... 24 Mar 2010 18:11
Unable to open Windows XP
How do I correct problem of not being able to open by normal mode to Desktop? Pressing F8 will not even open Safe Mode. Have anti virus system PC-cilin. Ran scan every Monday, and did not reveal contamination. Security Center came on screen stating there are viruses, and trojans. ... 15 Mar 2010 09:00
Error message when trying to accept outlook calendar appointment
Hi When I try to accept a internet appointment and post it to Outlook Calenda (2000) I get the folllowing error message: can't open: c\documents and settings\username\local settings\temporary internet files. This is a recent development; what is causing it and how do I fix it? Thanks. ... 13 Mar 2010 10:52