First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
67 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:25
Power Events monitoring
Hello Is there a way to log (time , date) when the monitor or hard disk goes to sleep? Windows power options does not support logging, maybe a third-party utility is needed. Thank you in advance! ... 25 Sep 2009 05:24
Sound max problem
Trying to find a fix for the "SynthCore11.exe" was advised to open Control Panel to SoundMax where it could be deleted. When opening SoundMax I get the following message. Where does one go from there? -- Ray _________________________________________________ ... 23 Sep 2009 17:52
Perfmon not updating display
It seems that perfmon and what's need for perfmon to work can be at times fragile. Things had been working fine on my XP SP3 laptop until just recently, I think. I tried to view some performance counters and the perfmon display no longer updates. The graph bar stays at the left of the display, all the number... 18 Sep 2009 10:00
cannot open mmc
Hello, I have XP pro SP3. when I select the disk defragmentation utility an empty window appears without any error message. I first ran the sfc /scannow utility successfully completing it without any messages. I then researched the XP support forum and tried to open the services.msc snap-in with the following ... 16 Sep 2009 19:47
Offine - How to get back Online
I have laptop - Windows XP Pro. Have connected to network but the network store is showing offline, i.e., *NT5CSC format. HOW can I get the network store - ONLINE - since I'm unable to review anything on the network share while it's NT5CSC format (offline). Also, WHY is the network share being placed in an O... 14 Sep 2009 11:57
711917 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 58209
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi FtIdz/zL?*SR=$nRqASRlvP@B ... 8 Sep 2009 11:27
Attempting Clean Boot
I have 2 independent PCs running XP Home Edition w/Service Pack 3. I am the only user and system administrator of both. The "clean boot" process works on one. On the other I get an error that 'an access is denied while attempting to change a service and I may have to log on as system administrator to make a cha... 8 Sep 2009 13:43
xp failed to recover/ startup..unable to find "AUDITPE.ISO"
"nloughbrough(a)hotmail.com" wrote: Ok this is a reocurring problem/issue which is becoming more frequent and very annoying. Case 1:- Lenovo 3000 N200 (type 0769) preinstalled.. unable to recover laptop . After trying to recover windows using Lenovo utilities and that did not work..tryed same utility... 4 Sep 2009 18:42
Windows Explorer has 10+ second delay everytime you open/change di
"laphlaw" wrote: For probably a month now, I've had an annoying problem where anytime I change or open a directory in Windows Explorer, there is this 10 second delay before it displays the contents of the folder. Explorer seems to "freeze" during this time (in task manager, it shows "Not respondin... 4 Sep 2009 18:42
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last