First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Missing boot-start driver bthex.dll
(This may be repeated....if so, sorry!)When I start my computer (with Win XP Home SP3 installed), just after the BIOS info screen and before Windows even kicks in, I get a white progress bar at the bottom of the screen that fills up over about 20 minutes before the usual Windows logo/start screen appears. Looki... 29 Jun 2010 08:33
Gaining Control of Client's PC With Remote Assistant?
Hello Folks: As an independent software developer, Remote Assistant is a tremendous tool. I've only recently discovered it. It's great to tell a user to do this, or do that. Win7 to Win7 assistants also includes the display of the client's cursor. It's apparent that there is some method to ga... 24 Jun 2010 08:32
Turn off access to NVIDIA
We have some children on computers who access NVIDIA and leave the computer with an Inverted screen. When other children try to use the computer they are lost and do not know how to continue. I would like to use a logon script or group policy to prevent executing the desktop right click for a designated user. Th... 24 Jun 2010 05:18
Windows Explorer View
Suddenly I cannot save a folder view which shows the file tree along the left side using "apply to all folders". Any idea what's happening? Thx for the help. ... 28 Jun 2010 18:24
Disabling tables formatting features in Word2000 and Word2003
How can I disable the automatic table numbering and indenting features in MS Word? Jim Hawkins ... 23 Jun 2010 06:15
Sata as IDE on XP drive vs Sata as AHCI on Win 7
I am running a SATA drive enabled in the bios as IDE on my Win XP hard drive. .. If I change BIOS to AHCI when I install Win 7 on my new HD, will I have to go into the BIOS and change back and forth depending on what drive I want to use? Sorry but can not find a Win 7 newsgroup yet. Ron Patterson ... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
How can I see "All programs" ?
I have some programs installed and I can see their folders in windows explorer and in my C drive, but when I open " All programs" from the start menu , they are not there. What I need to do so I can see all my installed programs when I open the Start/All programs menu? ... 24 Jun 2010 18:37
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 02:39
can't boot to windows repair
On 06/20/2010 03:20 PM, Ron Patterson wrote: I am trying to do a Windows XP repair. Have several tutorials printed. I try to boot into either my original Win XP SP1 or Win XP SP2 discs and I kept on booting up into my existing copy of Windows. And YES, I have set the BIOS boot priority to the CD first. ... 21 Jun 2010 19:12
external usb HDD crashes Windows
It was supposed to be a good external HDD. after not using it for a while i connected it to two different PCs and first it is recognized and then screen goes black. both XP pro, one SP2 and the other SP3. If I leave it connected then the PC attempts to restart and crashes again. both PCs same deal. tried a di... 22 Jun 2010 20:29
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12