First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Warning Message
"Jose" wrote: On Apr 25, 9:23 pm, james w. morgan <j...(a)ev1.net> wrote: Yes, I'm using IE-7. Thank you very much, Jose. James "Jose" wrote: On Apr 24, 9:01 pm, james w. morgan <j...(a)ev1.net> wrote: Many times a warning window appears which says: This pagecontains both s... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
Is my group software defective?
Is it possible that on all of yesterday, only *one* message was posted to this newsgroup? ... 21 Apr 2010 12:35
What does "ckkdsk /R" really do?
Every hard disk has "spare sectors" built in by the manufacturer. These sectors do not appear in the LBA address space for the disk drive -- they are reassigned to "bad sectors" and assume the bad sector's LBA when addressed by the operating system. My question is: Does ckkdsk /R cause the hardware reassign... 21 Apr 2010 16:44
copy of active screen without using the Print Screen button
Hi, I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on a different computer and i am travelling at the moment and i am stuck as i cannot seem to find an *alternative button. Anyone know? I have tried the Gad... 24 Apr 2010 10:33
can't open .jpg files
Suddenly, all the .jpg files in My Pictures and elsewhere will not open because the computer cannot find them. I get an error message "Windows cannot find 'C:\Documents and Settings\my name\My Documents\My Pictures\file name.jpg. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. To search for a file, ... 18 Apr 2010 09:45
wuauclt.exe and wsnctfy.exe virus
On Apr 14, 2:52 pm, James <jamo1...(a)gmail.com> wrote: We are running windows xp here at home and today we have wuauclt.exe and wsnctfy.exe virus on one computer, I serched and found instrustions to get rid of wuauclt.exe but the virus won't let me run the necsesarry programs to delete it someone lease help!... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
Windows Explorer
Does anyone know of an after market equivalent to Windows Explorer. The one that shipped with XP seems currupted because it keeps crashing at the least opportune moment. Or if you know of a fix short of re-installing XP that would be great also. ... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
How to remove expand button bottom bar.
Hi folks, Is there a way to have the icons in the bottom bar remain, and not hidden by the < type expansion button? http://cjoint.com/data/emgKuyKdx2.htm Thanks for any tips. ... 12 Apr 2010 04:51
Just-In-Time Debugging
I keep getting this error message that says "An exception 'Runtime Error' has occurred in Script. However, no debuggers are registered that can debut this exeption. Unable to JIT debug." Can anyone help? Thanks ... 11 Apr 2010 00:29
2-hour hibernate failure
This is a new thread. See old stuff for history. Okay, John, I'm using Clone2 and have started running your investigatory programs. Service Name,Start Mode Alerter,Disabled, ALG,Manual, AppMgmt,Manual, aspnet_state,Manual, Ati HotKey Poller,Auto, ATI Smart,Auto, AudioSrv,Auto, Automatic... 19 Apr 2010 08:28