First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
C:\WINDOWS\afitelaguzeyaweb.dll
I keep getting a message when I turn on my computer telling me that "C:\WINDOWS\afitelaguzeyaweb.dll is not specified and cannot be found. Anyone have any idea what this is and why it keeps messing up my browser? ... 6 Apr 2010 07:30
need old 5 1/4 floppy on XP
Good day I have been given 2000 old 5.25floppy diskswith family records on them with out rebuilding a W98 box is there a way to set up XP to read the drive thanks ... 15 Apr 2010 11:25
How to block skype in windows xp pro?
dear sir: the are not installing the skype in computer the are installing on home computer and then they bring to office computer . i dont know how to block skype free please help as "nathanfurry(a)gmail.com" wrote: On Jan 9, 6:45 pm, fion <f...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: i trying to figure ou... 11 Apr 2010 05:49
how do I install Media Player
Hi everyone, I have just reinstalled Windows XP Home on my laptop, but windows media player 9 wants to install, so can I just download media player 11 and install it without trouble. Also, I would like Windows Live messenger but not Windows Live email, do I ignore Windows Messenger and just download windows li... 5 Apr 2010 06:07
XP DVD Drive.
Just a pefunctory query, New XP computer with "Western Digital" super ritemaster DVD drive Used the drive to install XP OS but the drive will not read my CDRom data discs I burnt in 2007 they read on an old clunker. Would that be an XP software or activation issue or DVD issue, and if so what suitable NG pleas... 5 Apr 2010 11:39
File Hiearchy.Any Tips?
Links etc? I have taken possession of a new XP machine and things seem a little different from my last XP that crashed and burned. I am trying to organise my file hierarchy with something like 500,000 images in say 1000 folders. I have them in My Documents, but oft times windows explorer ends up in a mirro... 4 Apr 2010 23:41
A fatal error occured during installation
Hi I am try to install yahoo messanger and skype on my xp system.During the installation i am getting the following errror and i am instlling software as admin user only. Error writing to file: c:/Porgram FIles/Skype\phone\skype.exe verify that you have access to that directory Installing Skype failed CODe... 4 Apr 2010 00:43
windows\system32\util.exe
Can any one tell me if "WINDOWS\system32\Util.exe" is a legitimate file or do I need to delete it? ... 3 Apr 2010 15:57
Memory slowness issue
Greetings. I have a 10yr old HP8705 800Mhz CPU, 512MB RAM that has slowed down noticeably in opening programs, ect. I have been using this computer consistantly on the ballpark of 6hrs a day for 10 yrs. You can count on two hands any significant issues I've had with this and less than a dozen warnings of viru... 9 Apr 2010 13:25