First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
yahoo's email window
I cannot seem to find what I am having issue with in yahoo's help. Simply, I use classic mail & the window is so small, I have to scroll each & every time I want to review & respond to certain points, yet the window takes up less than half the browser window - anyone know how to enlarge the classic mail window... 2 Mar 2010 00:16
Windows Explorer
I have a lot of music which I store in a flder named "My Music". Everytime I copy new music into a new sub folder I have to change the column headings from size, type, and date to Artist, Album, and Track Number. Is there a way that I can change this so that all future sub folders will have the proper Column he... 9 Mar 2010 22:40
Computer won't boot
I have an older computer with a Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L motherboard that I home-built a few years back. I recently built a new computer and have been keeping the old one alive until I get the new one all checked out and settled in. Yesterday the old computer wouldn't boot. It makes a BEEP about one second long duri... 2 Mar 2010 16:59
Grouping }:(
I've had XP for years, reformatted many times. Today a reformatted again and when all is done, I discover it's grouping, whatever you call it. Like Vista, all my open windows become one with the pull down arrow. What is up? HOW DO I MAKE IT NORMAL again? Please help me!!!!! -- RJnLV ... 28 Feb 2010 15:37
another dumb question from me
sorry in advance i finally am giving ie8 a go - had been using ie7 & opera as my car ins. site would not work on one & my credit union would not on the other - anyway, in ie8, i see auto complete - is this like opera's password function ? that is, some of the sites i use regularly, on opera, i just click the ... 1 Mar 2010 19:53
Foxit & pdf
hi, i am to the point of printing my tax paperwork from online but about half the 13 pages are text & have no bearing & I don't want to print those - can i somehow delete X pages from the pdf ? i looked all thru the file, edit, view &other icons & cant figure out how - or do i do it from the print set up - ... 28 Feb 2010 12:15
how to remove old form fill pop-up data
Windows XP pro I don't know if I am using the correct terms, but when I go to websites or login to my google account, a popup with several email addresses opens. I'd like to clear this data out since it is either old email addresses or ones I misspelled and they got saved. thanks ... 28 Feb 2010 13:22
Non English fonts (Greek) not working in Windows XP SP3
I had a collection of Greek fonts which used to work fine with other versions of Windows (Windows 98). Recently I found the CD on which there were saved and tried to play these Greek fonts on Windows XP SP3, but they were not recognised. I tried them both in Windows English and Greek versions. What could be wro... 26 Feb 2010 17:36
Lost clipboard
WindowsXP Pro Sp3 IE8 I want to put the clipboard shortcut in my Favorites list but can't find it. How do I find it? -- Ray _________________________________________________ ... 26 Feb 2010 13:06
so-called updates
EVERY time i let microsoft 'updates' be installed on an old Toshiba laptop with Windows XP sp3 it takes several (2 or 3) remove-the-power and restart before I can get it to (a) shutdown and (b) reboot. If after an update i 'restore' there is no problem - of course then the updates want a do-over! Is the only ... 3 Mar 2010 15:18