First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Can opening a folder shortcut on desktop spread contents into other shortcuts
I have a client who swears that when she clicks on a folder shortcut on the desktop, it will make shortcut of each subfolder and drop them on the desktop. Is this possible? ... 10 Feb 2010 12:17
NEED HELP--unknown & ken
thx to you both - i did try both ideas to no avail - thx again -- Dallas..... Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2, 16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window Defender, BitD... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
Help Needed!
I'm posting this for a friend who had his computer to crash and he did a system restore and lost some old emails. Is there any way to get those emails back? Here is something he wrote- I am looking for the person who had the friends who were going to buy our NQC tickets for 2010. The were going to retire and u... 10 Feb 2010 22:29
NEED HELP W/ DELL WIRELESS KB
NEED YOUR HELP ASAP re: my keyboard - am using on screen keyboard - something is wrong. NONE OF THE KEYS are working. tried restore but it only goes back 1 day. tried resetting it and new batteries - neither worked. mouse works fine. ran security progs toshow no virus oranything wrong. THANKS VERY MUCH -- D... 11 Feb 2010 10:34
Users50
Rick Merrill wrote: Is the sub-directory Users50 still used by SeaMonkey 2.0? Can I toss it? Welcome to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics newsgroup. Here questions surrounding the "basic" usage of the "Microsoft" "Windows XP" operating system are asked/answered by the "public" at large. Your query... 8 Feb 2010 20:16
Save As Dialog Box defaulting as Thumbnail View.
I have noticed when I right click on a file to "save As" the dialog always defaults to Thumbnail View and so I have to click on the views tab to change it to Detail Tab is there a way in folder options or control panel to change the setting to make the dialog box default to detail view ? Some feedback on this w... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Where are the hi-speed USB Hubs?
OliverS schreef: Cefoxtrot wrote: Your laptop does not have any high speed USB ports. I know because I had a Vaio about 5 years old also. You can get a converter card or hub at your local computer store. Good luck! I tried those on an older machine and they did not work. A USB2 a... 6 Feb 2010 14:07
C:\Documents and Settings\user name\.thumbnails\normal
With Windows XP Home edition: I have notice that under C:\Documents and Settings\user name/.thumbnails\normal that there are a lot of recent thumbnail photos. What's this all about???? Any knowledge on this? Thanks in advance, hb ... 8 Feb 2010 04:32
Window location at program start
I have a similar problem.... I have a nvidia gforce 8600 dual card..... my problem is when I start the nvidia control panel its 3/4 off the side and of the monitor, I can't get to the full screen, minus or close buttons becuase they are off the screen.... it doesnt bridge both monitor, just off the number 2... 6 Feb 2010 13:01
Two Internet Providers
The Real Truth MVP schreef: Yes, there is no limit. Please be aware a real MVP would never answer before the question :) ... 5 Feb 2010 15:06