First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
shouldn't Windows warn you before "encrypting", if password isblank?
Bennett Haselton wrote: In Windows XP you can encrypt a file or folder just by right-clicking on it and selecting the Encryption attribute -- no extra password or decryption key required -- so I assume the encryption key is derived from your logon password somehow. However, doesn't that mean that if ... 12 Nov 2009 15:09
why do I have to restart my PC?
I necessarily have to leave XP pro PCs running unattended for extended periods (days, weeks) Software is running in the background (delinda) and data is written to an arrays mapped to each PC every day. (These are scheduled backups off another PC) The problems are that when I return and go to view the system s... 10 Nov 2009 19:43
Depth of Quick Launch Bar
My quick launch bar is normally 2 rows deep. I would like it to be 1 row deep. When I drag it to make it 1 row, it reduces to 0 rows so it is not visible. I have Windows XP Ver 5.1. I have attempted to download Service Pack 3 but I am unable to do this. Mike Smith ... 9 Nov 2009 12:12
Temporary Internet folder in XP Professional
I just switched from XP to XP Professional. What is the folder that stores temporary internet files in XP Professional? Rob ... 10 Nov 2009 10:44
Why is everything bigger on the monitor now?
Hello, everybody My monitor is now showing everything way too big. This happened right after I pressed some wrong buttons on the monitor to turn it on while I was re-connecting it to the computer. The type, the graphics, everything is much larger. And much less of it shows without scrolling the picture. ... 31 Oct 2009 22:07
Can I remove old versions of software to free up Disk space.
Can I remove old versions of software to free up Disk space. ... 31 Oct 2009 16:36
WHY
WHEN I HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT THAT ARE IN INTERNET THEN I RIGHT CLICK TO USE COPY OPTION,THEY NOT APPEAR. WHAT SHOULD I DO? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Factory Pattern - C# .NET Use Refactoring To Handle Versions of Classes http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e175cc84-abba-4fa3-9c66-d46... 31 Oct 2009 16:36
32 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software yO<cuKGgZrKIQy<rHUAeHL+j? ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
73 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
pantalla girada al poner en horizontal se reinicia pc
Buenas: Tengo un compañero que sin querer ha girado la pantalla. Ahora la ve vertical. Si la intentamos girar con Ctrl+Alt+cursor se reinicia el PC y sigue con la pantalla girada. A prueba de fallos, se ve bien, pero al arrancar normal, vuelve el problema. Como siempre, saludos... ... 16 Oct 2009 15:15