First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Saving websites when shutting down
I have a laptop computer with Windows XP Professional. Sometimes I have Ineternet Explorer open to several sights when I need to turn off the computer and take it with me. I have notices that if I just unplug the computer (and disconnect the battery) that when I turn it on again IE gives me the option of re... 9 Dec 2009 20:01
Cannot read or write rewritable CDs
win xp professional version 2002, sp2 Pentium 4, 2.8 ghz, 1 gb ram I have a CD/DVD ROM and CD/DVD RW. I use the RW drive for backups, usually to DVD+RW; this currently works well. I have used CD-RW in the past, but not in quite a while. I recently tried to record a CD-RW, but the drive does not recognize... 2 Dec 2009 05:27
Mounting ISO files
Does Microsoft have any tools which will allow ISO files to be mounted? I have an application in an ISO file and don't want to burn it to cd/dvd before installing it. ... 24 Nov 2009 19:02
Windows XP 64bit Movie Maker
Hi, Currently i'm using some 32bit Windows Movie Maker filters (*.ax / *.dll) as effects in a project i'm building, and i have to port my project to 64bits. Because 32bit filters don't work on a 64bit system, my question is : does it exist a Windows Movie Maker 64Bit for Windows XP 64bit? Thanks, Alex. ... 24 Nov 2009 13:24
need help managing volume size
XP pro I use an array for automated daily backup, I have set up three folders on the array A,B, C. Problems: The array stops accepting data after it reaches a certain level so backups are not executed until I notice and take action. I also wish to keep the size of each folder at a certain level. Right now I am m... 24 Nov 2009 07:48
IE
When you are in IE, click on View, then Toolbars, then select the ones you want. "Brendan" wrote: I seemed to have "lost" my toolbars bot top & bottom in IE. If i go Alt A the my favourites will appear but they have all dissapeared from dight. how do i retrieve them ? -- BC ... 14 Nov 2009 18:53
Window location at program start
Running Windows XP Media Center Edition. Using two 19' monitors. One particular program starts at the right side of monitor 1, with the other half on monitor 2. If I select maximize on the properties window, it starts using only monitor 1, but full screen of course. Is there a switch I can add to the start comm... 15 Nov 2009 13:24
Where are the hi-speed USB Hubs?
WinXP SP 3 Media Center edition 2002 When I plugged my Memory Card REader/Writer into my VAIO machine, which is about five years old, I got a messaget hat it was not plugged into a high-speed USB port. I clicked on the alert, and it opened up a window with the title, "HI-SPEED USB Device Attached to non-HI-SP... 15 Nov 2009 16:44
IE
I seemed to have "lost" my toolbars bot top & bottom in IE. If i go Alt A the my favourites will appear but they have all dissapeared from dight. how do i retrieve them ? -- BC ... 13 Nov 2009 23:16
Problems with "properly" removing thumb drive
Hi: I have finally been conditioned to click on the "safely remove hardware" button before removing my thumb drive. Problem is that most/all of the time I get a message that some program is using the drive. My problem is that even when I stop all user programs I still get the same message. When I'm i... 12 Nov 2009 20:47