First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Bluetooth phone setup
I have a Bluetooth earpiece I want to use with my XP and Magic Jack program. I need help setting this up. Thanks, Bob -- The Dog Breeders List www.dogbreederslist.com 704-965-8622 ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
can
Just in the last couple of months I cannot scan a photo and email it to anyone. I keep getting the message that my password is not recognized. I also cannot email any files because of the same problem. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF - XAML TabControl SelectionChanged Thread... 25 Jan 2010 11:41
Event ID: 1000 error
On 15 Dez. 2009, 03:20, "tknl" <t...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: HI ALL Expert. I got the error below can anybody tell me what the problem is? TKNL Create a new windows profile. This should fix the problem. Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.3156, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0,... 25 Jan 2010 05:03
Virus alert
Ray wrote: This attachment keeps popping up. It looks safe but I hesitate to open it because I have never seen it before. Considering what it claims to have found I hope it is for real. Can anyone tell me? Download, install and perform a full scan with Malwarebytes. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP ... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Fails to open
I have two websites that I have accessed regularly for years with no problems. Recently I installed "Microsoft Security Essentials" and since then I cannot open those two sites. I am assuming that the antivirus program is blocking them but don't know how to allow them to run. I disabled the AV program through ... 17 Feb 2010 16:48
volume control button/icon
How do I place this icon on my quick launch, or better on the bottom right part of my task bar, for easy access? The speakers I use on my desktop do not have the knobs to turn up or down the volume, so having it always showing in my taskbar is necessary. Thanks in advance........ ... 24 Jan 2010 22:34
Foreign language characters
Long ago I set up for EN, DE, HU, and FR with the access from toolbar. Haven't used them in a while, and they don't seem to work now....the umlaut etcetera just aren't there. Is there any way I can reload or download these? ... 25 Jan 2010 07:14
show window content while dragging
why does this setting always change by its self xp dim 3000 old machine ie8 it changes to the dotted line. easy enough to fix but I would like to know why? ... 25 Jan 2010 07:14
Run-time error 5:Invalid procedure call or argument
Run-time error 5:Invalid procedure call or argument I have been running a small app to backup OE for years (same app without updates its) and now all of a sudden I am getting the above error message. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this message to pop up? Oh, the app is Outlook Express Freeby B... 2 Feb 2010 17:38
Selected application/file not on top
If I currently have 18 windows open (and yes, I work with that many open at times) of various programs, and I open another file from a shortcut or from the Desk Top's "My Documents", or from Recent Documents, it opens minimized with all the other windows at the bottom of the screen, then I have to look for it a... 22 Jan 2010 16:22