First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
*Memory of folders/pictures when uploading to web.
Hi, I can't seem to get this to work the way it used to. When I try to upload pictures to a site online, & I begin the process to browse from my pc, all my files on my pc are mixed around. Note that I like to view "My Pictures" in thumbnail but "My documents" in list view. Both in Folders first. Both in alphabe... 26 Feb 2010 15:22
How to Show Folder Contents as "Tiles" in 4 Columns?
In windows explorer, when displaying the contents of a folder, I would like to display the contents as tiles in 4 columns. Anyone know how to do this? I don't want to use a "thumbnails" view or an "icons" view--I want to use a "tiles" view, and I would like to get 4 columns, but I can't find any way to change... 25 Feb 2010 22:44
Malwarebytes
I've checked on the Web page but can't find a clear answer: Is this a virus *and* spyware scanner, or just a spyware scanner? They say "malware" over and over, and to em that implies both, but they never actually said what they mean as far as i could see. I raise the point because a friend claims that Malwar... 27 Feb 2010 15:29
Shell32.dll Ocupied by address range for system dll
"philo" wrote: "steve" <steve(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E94121D-3996-4776-A0FE-4424CFD447BC(a)microsoft.com... I have installed windows xp pro sp3 and when opening various programs i get the following message. the system dll. user32.dll was relocated in memory. The ... 12 Mar 2010 17:20
Restore System Files
I have a computer I am working on that is infected by viruses in the system files. I know there is a command to check the system files and replace corrupt or missing ones with the originals. I am running antivirus on it right now, but need this command. Anybody know what comman/app this is that checks the system fi... 21 Feb 2010 10:24
Window control elements (minimize, maximize, close, scroll bars, etc) are screwed up
The issue I'm seeing is actually on an NT4 server with IE6-sp1, but I'm asking here because there aren't enough people following NT4 newsgroups any more, and I figure that NT is similar enough to XP in this situation. The problem is that these graphic symbols or control elements are screwed up: - window minim... 20 Feb 2010 11:20
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 13451
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
How can I scan a text form into a fillable word doc?
I have an HP psc 2210xi all-in-one printer/scanner. I am trying to scan an application (job application) onto my pc (Dell - XP operating system) as a fillable usable form that I can make changes to. I am using MS Office suite 2007. Can I do it in word or should it be a different MS Application? Thank you, Ce... 20 Feb 2010 08:02
SoEditor Lite not working with IE-8 or Mozilla
I'm facing problem with my coldfusion site where using SoEditor Lite it reflect as normal text area. Any Idea? Thanks in Advance Don Schmidt wrote: Twayne,8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using soEditor to make 22-Mar-09 Twayne, 8 works pretty good except I found a glitch when using... 19 Feb 2010 06:34
Questions regarding the IE Critical Patch
Dear Gurus, I learned of the need to patch IE (version 6, 7 and 8) and need help. There are two versions of patches -- A. MS09-072 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS09-072.mspx B. MS10-002 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS10-002.mspx Both deal with IE 6, 7 and 8. ... 16 Feb 2010 22:55