First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
modem & AVG
the number of people using AVG free with this problem, has forced me to switch to Avast. thanks for the help on this matter Bill in OZ ... 10 Apr 2010 01:35
How to...rid icon arrows, and add icon.
G'day Trendsetters, how may I rid the curved arrows on the icons on the desktop please? Also, have a basic comp generated Icon for Google, I would ike it replaced with a "G" or something similar. Is there a link we can get free Icons from? Cheers from the Antipodes. ... 11 Apr 2010 06:54
Microsoft Works 8
Hello, I have a HP Pavilion running Win XP Home with SP3. Microsoft Works 8 was already installed when the pc was bought in March 2004. No discs came with the pc. I am now having problems when I want to write letters. There is nothing under quick launch in Works where I usually open the program for typing. The... 10 Apr 2010 15:43
Windows File Share
Hi, In our org folder share is blocked from one computer to another. Pls guide me a small to share the files between the machines in the LAN. OS : Windows XP Thanks in Advance. Regards, Maghesh ... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Re Installing Windows Defender
Hi! I am trying to re install Windows Defender But each time I try to I get a message saying "unable to install because Microsoft Client Protection is ON please remove same an run installer again" I have uninstalled Windows Defender using Add and Remove Also did a search in My Computer and Registry nothi... 11 Apr 2010 12:22
Windows Explorer to open expanded.
Hello folks Windows explorer open with expanded file tree How do I achieve that please? Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the screen each time I click on a new email? Thanks. ... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
modem
am using XP pro with sp3,the modem lights in the taskbar give some idea that everything is going OK. but now the lights have stop working,and the pages do not open,when I refresh the page it sometimes comes good, I am using dialup on a 56kbps internal modem,and connecting at 46.6kbps most of the time, I have tr... 9 Apr 2010 01:17
How to find Mutex - nobody can answer!
Hello I've been spending time to find out an applications mutex value. It's a name that has been written inside the software and there are ways to find it out. For example by using "ProcessExplorer" software. Unfortunately there is no documentation how to find the mutex value, even with this software. D... 6 Apr 2010 22:05
media player problems
Suddenly my WMP 11 won't play DVD's videos, it will play audio disks, is it possible to uninstall WMP 11, & reinstall it. I keep reading about codecs but it looks very involved and I am worried that I will do something wrong. Any advice appreciated. Joanie. ... 8 Apr 2010 01:50
.NET ??
To begin with I have no idea what dot NET is. Do I need it? XP home SP3 500 kHZ PIII 256 megs RAM Enough HD avail to hold the Titanic. thx oh well...... ... 6 Apr 2010 09:42