First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
MS wireless laser 6000 v2 keyboard does not control audio
Cal Who wrote: I have an MS wireless laser 6000 v2 keyboard. The audio volume control does not work. When I press it the screen control image does not show nor does the volume change. I do not believe it is hardware because it use to work. I formatted my system disk and re-installed X... 27 Feb 2010 11:02
Installing XP on one computer for another.
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows when windows xp registers hardware on install. Like this, when you install windows xp it copies all the files I assume, then reboots, then installs windows. I was wondering if I could stop the computer before it reboots, put the drive in another computer and resume the install... 13 Mar 2010 01:04
XP Home legal on a multi-core machine?
I was just reading the XP Home EULA and noticed that it said it was permitted to be used on a single CPU. Since a multi-core processor is technically a collection of CPUs -- even if in a single package -- and is recognized as such by the OS, has Microsoft ever claimed that it is illegal to use XP Home on such a... 28 Feb 2010 12:15
Help Uninstalling Microsoft Office 2003
I am new to computers and trying to to uninstall Microsoft Office 2003. I would like to uninstall this program completely from my XP computer the first try. In doing so do I need a removal tool or unstallation program to do this, or can it be done by simply going to control panal and uninstalling from add an... 27 Feb 2010 08:49
memory stick has lost all data
I (my daughter) have a USB Pen drive with work on it. Today when it plugs into the computer it gives the message that the drive isn't formatted do you want to format it. Well obviously not at the moment but I also can't recover any files. I have tried a number of programs including DDR Pen Drive Recovery and ... 2 Mar 2010 12:25
recovering overwritten file
This tool can help you to recover your files from damaged media. http://www.softorbits.com/flash-drive-recovery ... 27 Feb 2010 12:09
Open JPEG files
This tool can help you to recover your damaged images: http://www.softorbits.com/picdoctor/ ... 27 Feb 2010 12:09
XP erroneously changing "artist" data on mp3 files
Whenever I go into "Properties" on an mp3 file and update information (Album Title, Year, Track Number, etc.) and click "Apply"/"OK", XP will blip the file and the Artist name suddenly gets extra outlined boxes or other weird characters added to the of the name. This even happens after I play a song through Win... 26 Feb 2010 11:57
Print multiple pics on 1 page
I used to know how to print multiple pictures on 1 page using something in XP but cannot remember how. Can anyone help please Thanks Teriel9 ... 26 Feb 2010 11:57
Folder share lost after server reboot
Hi there, We have a server that gets rebooted, for contingency purposes, every 2 weeks but a particular folder always loses the share setup on it. We are running Win2000 sp4. Is it a setting in the registry that needs changing? Many thanks for your help. Gloria ... 26 Feb 2010 10:48