First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
Booting up
I have XP Home edition,lately it has been freezing up when starting,it goes up to XP but does not go into my home page Internet Explorer.. Is there an easy fix for this... -- lennox ... 22 Mar 2010 20:41
windows sp2
when windows no longer supports windows without sp2, will you still be able to reload windows from the disk and download sp2? ... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
instruction at "0x73dd11c7" referenced memory
After installing visual studio & sql 2005 I was getting a visual studio debug error in my scanner program (paperport) so I uninstalled sql & visual studio and now when I run my scanner program I get this instruction at "0x73dd11c7 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be read. I am running xp pr... 21 Mar 2010 18:36
Data Security & Flash Drive Formatting
Last week I placed some sensitive files on a flash drive for a brief period (two or three hours) before deleting them. At this point, I'd like to make sure that these deleted files CANNOT be recovered, and I know there are tools out there that *can* restore deleted files. I need to make sure that any such to... 23 Mar 2010 21:47
How to disconnect internet connection using batch file?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to write a batch file to disconnect the internet connection? I am using boardband modem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 22 Mar 2010 02:48
How to disconnect internet connection using VBA?
Repost - referring to other forum I manually connect the internet connection for Excel's macro to run a list of files, in order to retrieve data from external links. Once all files are completed updated, I would like to add coding at the end of process to disconnect the internet connection. Does anyone have any... 21 Mar 2010 13:52
computer problems
i turned my computer on it started to run when it got to the black window display it quickly went blue ,it had some wriying and numbers on but disappeared to fast for me to read it then the screen went blank then after a few seconds it come up on my screen invaid format. i have tried going into safe mode and stil... 21 Mar 2010 20:52
How to disconnect internet connection using VBA?
I manually connect the internet connection for Excel's macro to run a list of files, in order to retrieve data from external links. Once all files are completed updated, I would like to add coding at the end of process to disconnect the internet connection. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code VBA mac... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
Can I download embedded midi file in XP ?
Hi, I am using IE7 with XP. Would it be possible to download an embedded midi file from a web site? The source code is something like: if(ap_name=='Netscape') { document.write('<embed src="/data/midi/music/ss100.mid" autostart =true hidden=true loop=2') } else { docum... 21 Mar 2010 18:36
"you need to log on as admin...... I already did!"]
I tried to stop a startup task (quicktime). I got the following warning "an access denied error was returned while attmpeting to change a service. you may need to log on using an administrator account to make the specifidied changes" I am loged on as an administrator ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56