First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
Older threads - past 90 days
Is it possible to access posts/threads older than 90 days easily, and to search by username. ... 28 Mar 2010 23:22
ISO Creation Software Needed
Dear All, Recenlty I've been helping a few people out, when there machines crash, by pulling all there data of the drivers, documents, pictures, etc.. then I have been burning the stuff out to give back to them... A majority of the time the information is well over dvd capacity sizes and I'm having to sit t... 29 Mar 2010 15:52
changing default new subdirectory size
Hello; I use Windows XP sp3; How can I change the default size of a new subdirectory. Without using Explorer, I use "details" view of my subs, open more than one and transfer or copy files. I know I can size each sub and Windows will remember its size/location, but each time I open a data-CD or a flash-USB-dr... 10 Apr 2010 15:43
Robocopy
Is it necessary to be in Safe Mode when performing a full C Drive (OS) backup to an external USB drive? I did this once before and I had to reload my soundcard drivers. My thought was copying system files and other Windows files (services, etc) caused this. ... 29 Mar 2010 10:15
sage line 50 on xp problem
Hi, I have Sage Line 50 installed on my XP Pro computer but I can't open it with the Manager - Manager username/password combination. I just get that the password is incorrect. I have tried all other passwords that I can think of and also of course no password at all. I have uninstalled the program, deleted ev... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
How to complaint any nonsense comment for this forum?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complaint any nonsense comment on this forum? Does anyone monitor and manage this forum? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 28 Mar 2010 20:06
batch command to exit a programme
As the first command in a backup batch file I want to open a media management console. I can do this with the command mmc followed by the path of a .msc file which opens the media page. Before starting the backup I then need to close mmc.exe. How do I do this from the batch file? Grateful for advice. ... 26 Mar 2010 18:00
LtWvc12n.dll
What does this lib file do? I just encountered an error message from AVG antivirus program warning me that the file could not be scanned probably due to an invalid file structure. The file is in the WINDOWS\system32 directory and its date stamp is from 2001. I found quite a few hits on it with Google but none... 26 Mar 2010 21:45
window is off screen
Had to look up some 2007 Tax filing stuff today. Back then this computer had two monitors. By default, the tax stuff was sent to the second monitor, it disappears off of the screen now and I cannot look at it. Multiple dragging attemps did not work, thought there was a "key sequence" or ?? to make all window... 26 Mar 2010 18:00
Very slow opening of Word files in My Documents
Hi there, I am currently having a problem with very slow opening of Word files from within My Documents, which started a few weeks ago. When I double click on the file icon in a folder, there is a delay of about 1-2 minutes before anything happens. Eventually Word opens (with a blank screen), and after ano... 26 Mar 2010 13:12