First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
Synchronizing two computers
I built a new computer a few months ago and set it up with Windows 7 as the OS. I still have my old computer with Windows XP Pro, SP3 on it. The old computer has my old accounting and tax records under MS Money and H&R Block Tax Prep, and all my personal stuff like image files, Word documents, etc., on it. The ... 30 Mar 2010 12:47
Reinstall same OS but different language - impact on license?
rcwepp wrote: Hi We have a machine that was originally licensed with Windows Vista Business OEM, but has currently XP Professional installed, using the downgrade entitlement. The XP Professional is in english language but the user now want's to have it in spanish language. So, we ... 30 Mar 2010 10:33
Reinstall same OS but different language - impact on license ?
Hi We have a machine that was originally licensed with Windows Vista Business OEM, but has currently XP Professional installed, using the downgrade entitlement. The XP Professional is in english language but the user now want's to have it in spanish language. So, we were planning to do a clean install... 30 Mar 2010 10:33
Itunes + QuickTime
ITunes + QuickTime is installed on my XP system. Do I have any reason to keep it? I DO NOT play games and I DO NOT listen to MP3, et. al. Why do I need either one of them? Thanks for the help.. ... 31 Mar 2010 17:44
Problems While Installing Java Successfull Revisted by Author
Hello: Thanks to all who answered my post. You were right I did not have Java (TM) 6 update 18 installed in control panal on my computer. But now I do. One last question to bookmark this post. When I made the intial download from Java.com I spoke of the program that I installed and is situated on t... 31 Mar 2010 19:58
Boot Sector Protection in XP?
I just stumbled on something strange. I was using a tool called "MbrFix" that is capable of writing DOS/Win9x bootsectors to a partition. I was using it to create a FAT32 bootsector to load Win98's DOS rather than NTLDR. At any rate the write wouldn't stick. The write would "take", that is, I could s... 29 Mar 2010 23:38
Retrieving data from an inactive Registry
Hi - I recently reinstalled Windows XP clean on a PC, but I did it on a new hard drive. I have the PC's original hard drive, with information in its Registry files that I need to retrieve. How can I export data from these Registry files? Thanks CL ... 29 Mar 2010 21:27
Which Anti-Virus good for eBay site?
In news:OgMMw13zKHA.6112(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, MapleE. <someone|@comcast.net> typed: I downloaded and installed 'Norton' through my ISP, Comcast the other day. However, whenever I go to eBay site, Norton keeps asking me password almost every 15 minutes' interval that annoying me quite a bit, ... Any ... 29 Mar 2010 20:20
My Documents Moving failed and my documents all contents lost
Hi I tried move my documents folder to another location. Then its failed. And my all files in my documents folder lost. I ve searched all computer but i cant any file. How can i find lost my document folders Thanks ... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Using installer Cleaner
Sorry, my initial post mentionned mistaken Registry cleaner. I meant Installer Cleaner. Installer Cleaner is a neat tool when the standard uninstall process fails. I am wondering if there is a way to track changes made to the registry while removing a given entry with this Installer Cleaner? -- John Doue ... 30 Mar 2010 02:54