First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Windows Pro C.O.A. Question
I have a Dell Latitude D510 with Windows XP Pro SP2 installed. It's used and the machine didn't come with a restore disk, and there is no restore partition. But the COA sticker is attached to the bottom of the machine. I have an OEM copy of Windows XP Pro with SP2. If I have to reinstall the operating system,... 17 Mar 2010 15:59
problem after latest updates
hi, was out of town for a couple months and didnt use my home pc for that time. came home and started updating. there were several i had missed from being away. after downloading all the updates i'm having trouble with web pages loading, sometime they do, sometime they dont and sometimes when they do, they free... 18 Mar 2010 15:31
Data Execution prevention
I have a huge problem. I am not able to print any PDF that I download. the message I am getting is re Data Execution prevention. So I changed the settings so I "Turn on DEP except for thos programs that I select (and included Adobe Acrobat in the list to check to turn DEP off.). Hasn't made a difference, des... 17 Mar 2010 15:59
Best way to upgrade to Windows 7
Hi, Is there a way to upgrade to Windows 7 w/o losing programs and data? Thanks, Oreally ... 1 Apr 2010 19:09
Firefox - new windows, lag time, about 20 seconds before the new window shows - any ideas?
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010), daviddschool <daviddschool(a)gmail.com> wrote: Firefox - new windows, lag time, about 20 seconds before the new window shows - any ideas? This is a recent phenomenon - whenever I use Firefox and try to use CNTL N or open new window (or if a link takes me to a new window), there is sud... 16 Mar 2010 23:14
Firefox - new windows, lag time, about 20 seconds before the new window shows - any ideas?
Firefox - new windows, lag time, about 20 seconds before the new window shows - any ideas? This is a recent phenomenon - whenever I use Firefox and try to use CNTL N or open new window (or if a link takes me to a new window), there is sudden lag time of about 15-20 seconds before it appears. Not sure why. Going... 16 Mar 2010 22:07
Answer to the most annoying problem of Windows 7
This message was posted here because: 1. I couldn't find any newsgroup on Microsoft Communities for Windows 7 (which I believe is an absolute must) 2. the program mentioned at the end would also work for Vista. From day one of upgrading to Windows 7, I was faced with the unpleasant reality that Win7 doesn't re... 21 Mar 2010 20:52
Looking for a tool
I'm looking for a registry tool that can search the entire registry for a word like "symantec" then display them for me, so I can selectively delete "symantec". The reason for this is because sometimes symantec uninstaller in Add or Remove Programs get currupted and cannot "complete" the uninstall. Thanks ... 22 Mar 2010 13:07
Dr Watson postmortem
Whenever I right click on any icon on my desktop my computer freezes and I get a Dr watson postmortem error . My PC also freezes when I right click on any file or folder from a file search. When I double click my PC does not freeze. I need help resolving this issue . ... 22 Mar 2010 19:16
Windows updates
I'm finding that Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 (KB970892) never gets installed, but I don't know why. It just says it can't install it. Whether this really matters or not I don't know but it's a pain having this constantly reminding me to let it do something that it can't or won't do. Wh... 19 Mar 2010 14:23