First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Window XP only starts in Safe Mode
I am using Windows XP Home Edition - do not have SP2 installed. I can only start computer in Safe Mode. Without using safe mode it begins to startup, then the screen goes dark, the keyboard no longer responds and there is no hard drive activity. This started after we received a significant power surge which ... 13 May 2006 18:30
Missing File
I need to reinstall Windows XP from the disc that came with my computer (hp pavilion zv5000) when I purchased it. It will not allow me to install Windows XP because it says..."D:\I386\WINNTUPGRD.DLL is missing. Where can I find this file and how would I load it? Thanks, ... 13 May 2006 15:54
Webcam- kstvtune.ax
cannot be picked up by windows ... 15 Apr 2006 08:43
HP Share-To-Web
Would anyone happen to know how to remove the HP Share-To-Web association from my computer? ex. When right clicking an item in the Send To list it is present and when I open it and attempt to use it it does not offer any valid locations and I cannot add or customise a location for it, so therefore it is useless to me.... 19 Apr 2006 16:39
remove home network
How to remove My Network Place? I want to set everything up again. Thank you Wilson ... 15 Mar 2006 02:20
Internet connection speed
Are there any tweaks that can be carried out in Windows XP that will increase the speed of the Internet connection, broadband or dial up? Thanks ... 25 Jan 2006 05:48
56K modem
I have a dell laptop (INSPIRON B130) connected as a wireless station (811.g) thru my desktop(both use MSN as the ISP). Since I will be visiting a location without broadband, I attempted to load AOL to use my 56K modem. It will not load and gives me a location message - BROADBAND/CABLE/DSL). Is there a softwar... 22 Jan 2006 02:42
digitlmg.msi file
I got a a missing file that does some sort of managing and locating files. It just dissapeared. I have a hp photo imaging program that is calling for it,when I try to pullup my photo album. Also when I try to access features in NVA that is calling for this file, so it's not a file that is loaded in with these two... 20 Jan 2006 23:49
Window Warning Message
When I create a hyperlink from powerpoint to execute a bat,cmd or exe file. I get this message "Some file can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer. It is important to be certain that this file is from a trustworthy source. Would you like to open this file?" I have disable the hyperlink... 19 Jan 2006 23:19
XP Pro - Can't change/access built-in Administrator account
I'm an administrator on the box, I can log in fine. When I go into the users section of "my computer>Manage" and try to do ANYTHING with the administrator account, I get: The following error occurred while attempting to read the properties for the user Administrator: An internal error occurred. I can re-na... 19 Jan 2006 15:00