From: Oy! The Snapshooting Idiots! on
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:16:23 -0500, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:42:45 -0600, Outing Trolls is FUN!
><otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:28:56 -0500, tony cooper
>><tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>>>A pro using a P&S. That's like Hermann Maier using barrel staves as
>>>skis.
>>
>>Award winning photos can be taken with a shoe-box pinhole camera in the
>>hands of a pro.
>
>Probably true.

Not probably. It *IS* true.

> However a pro - a person who makes a living taking
>photographs - would not depend on a camera that *might* be capable of
>taking a good photograph. A .22 rifle *might* stop the charge of a
>charging lion, but the serious hunter would want to be better armed.

Yes, arm them with a $798,000 heat-seeking automatic scud-missile launcher
that can be fired at 30 MPS (missiles per second) by any fool that points
it in the general direction of any Serengeti plain. That should take some
hunting skill to kill that lion. Maybe it'll leave part of a paw to mount
for their collection.

Are you snapshooting DSLR-Trolls this seriously inept, insecure, desperate,
and stupid to come up with such inane analogies? But of course you are, you
prove it with every post you make.

From: tony cooper on
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:53:29 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2009-11-07 16:16:23 -0800, tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> said:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:42:45 -0600, Outing Trolls is FUN!
>> <otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote:

>>> Award winning photos can be taken with a shoe-box pinhole camera in the
>>> hands of a pro.
>>
>> Probably true. However a pro - a person who makes a living taking
>> photographs - would not depend on a camera that *might* be capable of
>> taking a good photograph. A .22 rifle *might* stop the charge of a
>> charging lion, but the serious hunter would want to be better armed.
>
>I think we have somebody close at hand who would be able to stop that
>charging lion with a pointed stick, and capture the "tack sharp, frozen
>in mid-stride" image of the event at the same time.

The fucker could *talk* the lion to death.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: tony cooper on
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:34:03 -0600, Oy! The Snapshooting Idiots!
<otsi(a)myprivateurl.net> wrote:

>Yes, arm them with a $798,000 heat-seeking automatic scud-missile launcher
>that can be fired at 30 MPS (missiles per second) by any fool that points
>it in the general direction of any Serengeti plain. That should take some
>hunting skill to kill that lion. Maybe it'll leave part of a paw to mount
>for their collection.

What's the sale price on a bullshit-seeking automatic spam-writer
launcher?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Dudley Hanks on

"Oy! The Snapshooting Idiots!" <otsi(a)myprivateurl.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:16:23 -0500, tony cooper
> <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:42:45 -0600, Outing Trolls is FUN!
>><otif(a)trollouters.org> wrote:

>>>Award winning photos can be taken with a shoe-box pinhole camera in the
>>>hands of a pro.
>>
>>Probably true.
>
> Not probably. It *IS* true.
>
>> However a pro - a person who makes a living taking
>>photographs - would not depend on a camera that *might* be capable of
>>taking a good photograph. A .22 rifle *might* stop the charge of a
>>charging lion, but the serious hunter would want to be better armed.
>
> Yes, arm them with a $798,000 heat-seeking automatic scud-missile launcher
> that can be fired at 30 MPS (missiles per second) by any fool that points
> it in the general direction of any Serengeti plain. That should take some
> hunting skill to kill that lion. Maybe it'll leave part of a paw to mount
> for their collection.
>
> Are you snapshooting DSLR-Trolls this seriously inept, insecure,
> desperate,
> and stupid to come up with such inane analogies? But of course you are,
> you
> prove it with every post you make.

Somebody with a wee bit of common sense would have opted for something a bit
more appropriate...

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Bob Larter on
tony cooper wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:53:29 -0800, Savageduck
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2009-11-07 16:16:23 -0800, tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> said:

>>> Probably true. However a pro - a person who makes a living taking
>>> photographs - would not depend on a camera that *might* be capable of
>>> taking a good photograph. A .22 rifle *might* stop the charge of a
>>> charging lion, but the serious hunter would want to be better armed.
>> I think we have somebody close at hand who would be able to stop that
>> charging lion with a pointed stick, and capture the "tack sharp, frozen
>> in mid-stride" image of the event at the same time.
>
> The fucker could *talk* the lion to death.

LOL. Too true.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: Photos of Saint Martin's Day