From: Leif Bloomquist on
Phew! Finally caught up on shipping. You guys are ravenous for these kits
;-)

Last batch is now up on eBay.

http://forum.cmdrkey.com/viewtopic.php?p=1471

(Sorry, can't link to eBay directly.)

eBay item# 300015973726

From: Mark Smith on

Leif Bloomquist wrote:
> Phew! Finally caught up on shipping. You guys are ravenous for these kits
> ;-)
>
> Last batch is now up on eBay.

Hehehe .. not wrong there! I think the main reason you have done so
well is that the guy you got the kits of doesn't talk to anyone! I
gave up sending orders via e-mail and fax .. guess you must have the
gift of the gab ... or you threatened him with a shotgun :-)

Thanks for the kit though .. still not tried mine out yet, got to get a
known working Amiga drive first, think the one I have is snafoo.

Regards

Mark

From: silverdr on
Leif Bloomquist wrote:
> Phew! Finally caught up on shipping. You guys are ravenous for these kits
> ;-)

Yeah... The previous owner IMHO could have done the same already many
moons ago but e.g. our negotiations stalled at some point due to lack of
reply from him...
From: SbM on
Mark Smith <strandedinnz(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks for the kit though .. still not tried mine out yet, got to get a
> known working Amiga drive first, think the one I have is snafoo.

Same here, except my drives work fine but:

a/ My external 1010 Amiga drive is not a Chinon mechanism and has the
connector soldered the other way round, making it difficult to put in
the 1581 case.

b/ My A600 and A1200 drives have a slightly larger eject button that
won't fit in the 1581 case.

c/ I'd rather not use the drive from my A500.

Well I guess I'll have to ask my fellow French commodorians for a spare
Amiga 500 drive, then... ;-)

Anyway, thanks again for the deal, Leif ;-)
--
[SbM]
<http://sebastienmarty.free.fr> - <http://tradintosh.free.fr>
From: Ulf D. Harries on
Typical.. dissappear from the face of the earth for a couple of months and I
miss out on all the fun :(

Am I too late? Or is there still hope? I only need a single kit?

Regards,
Ulf

"Leif Bloomquist" <spam(a)127.0.0.316> wrote in message
> Phew! Finally caught up with shipping, and have relisted another batch of
> drives on eBay.
>
> http://forum.cmdrkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=385
>
> eBay ID# 300013076128
>
> Enjoy!