From: David Nelson on
@Lief,

Are there any leftover 1581 power supplies?

Thanks,

David

dnelsonfl at yahoo dot com

From: Jesper on
> @Lief,
>
> Are there any leftover 1581 power supplies?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
> dnelsonfl at yahoo dot com

Leif & David: I'm interested in one of the kits, but I have no use for an
120V PSU - it it possible that I can order just the kit (lower postage to
pay would be nice!), and David could get "my" PSU?

/ J

From: Anders Carlsson on
"Jesper" <jesper.spamless(a)exilregeringen.se> writes:

> I have no use for an 120V PSU - it it possible that I can order
> just the kit (lower postage to pay would be nice!),

Leif wrote in the original post:

< Customers in 220V-land will not receive a power supply (these are
< only 120V), but the price is the same because of the extra shipping.

--
Anders Carlsson
From: Jesper on
"Anders Carlsson" <anders.carlsson(a)sfks.se> wrote:

> Leif wrote in the original post:
>
> < Customers in 220V-land will not receive a power supply (these are
> < only 120V), but the price is the same because of the extra shipping.

Ah, missed that. But in any case, David could get the PS I won't get.

/ J

From: Leif Bloomquist on

"David Nelson" <dnelsonfl(a)yahoo.com!removejunk!> wrote in message

> Are there any leftover 1581 power supplies?

Yes, quite a few actually. I'll email you regarding price.

I have less than 5 kits left.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: 6502 illegal opcodes questions