From: top9 on
http://www.groupsrv.com/science/post-1341769.html

From: Hexenmeister on

<top9(a)gazeta.pl> wrote in message
| http://www.groupsrv.com/science/post-1341769.html

What do you want to do with that?
Androcles.

From: top9 on
i,m sorry - it is mistake.

From: srp on
top9(a)gazeta.pl a ?crit :

> http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/
>
> A symmetric harnessed gyroscope accelerated to a given spinning
> frequency takes different time periods to stop, depending on the
> direction of previous spins. For repeated alternating, anticlockwise
> and clockwise spinning, the rotation period in both directions
> significantly increases, which is not the case when the gyroscope is
> repeatedly rotated in the same direction. Using the measurements it >
> was observed, that the time of gyroscope's rotation was significantly
> lengthened or shortened, what indicates that it either increased or
> decreased the movement resistance of the gyroscope. The presented
> experimental results suggest the existence of anomalous movement
> resistance and demonstrate that a fixed spinning gyroscope displays
> unusual history-dependent movement resistance effects. The effect is
> real, large, reproducible and does not follow from experimental
> errors.
>
> The manuscript was reviewed thrice, according to the publishing
> procedure in "Physical Review Letters" within two year. The remarks of
> all the reviewers were taken into account during its correction.
> Because the publishing procedure for our manuscript in "Physical
> Review Letters" finished, we decided to publish it in Journal of
> Technical Physics, J.Tech. Phys., 46, 2, 107-115, 2005.

Ref: Barnett Effect

Any rotation of a body forces an electromagnetic alignment of the
velocity vector in space of the carrying energy of electrons
captive of the structure to as normal as possible direction with
respect to the axis of rotation.

(Velocity vector always forced normal to the electromagnetic plane
on which electric and magnetic aspects are orthogonal to each other,
and reciprocally.)

It is consequently possible that such realignment remains partially
conserved when a body is immobilized, an alignment that will remain
stable unless rotation in a different direction is initiated, in
which case, a new rest equilibrium will eventually be established.

It seems to me that this might definitely influence the slowing
down time period in relation with changes in direction of rotation.

Andr? Michaud
From: realist on
I was recently notified of your paper, "Anomalous movement resistance
in a spinning gyroscope"
Journal of Technical Physics, J.Tech. Phys., 46, 2, 107-115, 2005

After reading it three times... I was amazed, and very impressed, and
I was sorry to see the difficulty that was experienced with the APS,
and so I would personally like to thank you and the co-authors for
releasing the paper, and for the work and the research involved.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: Free Energy
Next: jar question