From: realist on

""It turns out that the rotor 'remembers' the earlier rotations and so
the more it is turned, the longer it will spin later. This effect is
more noticeable when the turn is in a different direction, that is the
turbine is turned first to the left, then to the right" - explains
Jerzy
Mazur, a physicist, one of the authors of the article."

From: top9 on
http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/
in Open Appeal to American Physical Society:
about 1. Author's rights (attachment 1):
e-mail from Jerome Malenfant(editir Physical Review Letters) to Jacek
K. of Cambridge:

" I am writing concerning the status of the two manuscripts, LN8579
by

From: Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com on

top9(a)gazeta.pl wrote:
> http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/
>
> A symmetric harnessed gyroscope accelerated to a given spinning
> frequency takes different time periods to stop, depending on the
> direction of previous spins. For repeated alternating, anticlockwise
> and clockwise spinning, the rotation period in both directions
> significantly increases, which is not the case when the gyroscope is
> repeatedly rotated in the same direction.

Have you considered Coriolis type forces?
So for example moving the axis orientation from vertical to north or
east might modify the results that you get. It would seem to me that
the minimal wear and therefor the least effect would be in a northward
orientation with a vertical inclination of your latitude.

Perhaps a nice excuse to visit the North Pole with your experiment ! !

-Tim

From: realist on
Jacek K. - a very interesting Professor of Cambridge!!!
Jerome Malenfant - a very professional Editor!!!
Physical Review Letters - a very ethical journal!!!

From: realist on
Professor Jacek K. of Cambridge = Professor Jacek Klinowski of
Cambridge?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: Free Energy