From: Roy L. Fuchs on
On 13 Apr 2006 12:16:21 -0700, top9(a)gazeta.pl Gave us:

>These effects are also on rolling bearing .

I am telling you yet one more time. You are NOT going to get
reliable results on this until you get into a deep orbit, zero
gravity, non-captivated gyro test.

The problem is that you wont get back the results in your lifetime.

I'd bet against any memory effect, however.
From: top9 on
in:
http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/artykul_JTP.pdf
"1.Introduction."
The gyroscope and the spinning top are among the most thoroughly
investigated physical systems.1-5 However, little attention has been
paid to the constrained spinning top."

It isn't free gyroscope!!!

From: realist on
in:
http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/

"Polish experiments with turbine
Scientists from the Jagellonian University and Opole University have
observed that multiple rotation of a simple turbine..."

From: top9 on
The bearing's top is being robbed away so the friction couple rises,
and that in turn causes the shortening of rotation's time. As we have
used bearings made of very hard materials the effect should be very
small. The later is just showing the experimental results proving at
the same time that the measurements depend on preceding rotations of
the same gyroscope. What is more, the time differences for the right
and left rotations are big at the beginning of the series of
measurements, then they go down as the time of gyroscope's movement
rises, in other words, as the next measurements follow. It seems
obvious that the bearings' irregularities would generate an opposite
effect.

From: realist on
it is not friction effects!

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last