From: realist on
very interesting:
"The rotor's axis was placed vertically, so the bottom bearing was in
work mostly as it was weighted with the turbine. After the first
measurement, the yoke was turned so that the bottom bearing was on top
and after taking five measurements the yoke was turned again and
another series of measurements was taken". The results show huge
differences between the measurements, which indicate that friction is
not the only factor."

From: CWatters on

"realist" <realista14(a)gazeta.pl> wrote in message
> very interesting:
> "The rotor's axis was placed vertically, so the bottom bearing was in
> work mostly as it was weighted with the turbine. After the first
> measurement, the yoke was turned so that the bottom bearing was on top
> and after taking five measurements the yoke was turned again and
> another series of measurements was taken". The results show huge
> differences between the measurements, which indicate that friction is
> not the only factor."

Yes they do ssem to have taken some precautions against it being a bearing
effect. I would have liked them to use an air bearing or perhaps magnetic
levitation or similar.

From: realist on
in Open Appeal to APS:
http://www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/

"Shortly afterwards, quite unexpectedly Professor Jacek K. of Cambridge
offered us his gratuitous help and seemed to be very interested in our
work. He promised us to help top correct our manuscript. Then he told
us that he was also connected with the Jagiellonian University and
suggested making completely new manuscript concerning quite different
phenomena than described in LN8579.
During the measurements necessary to our work he gave the
interview to polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza (2002.08.18) and showed
an unprecedented enthusiasm while speaking about our work appearing as
a sponsor of the enterprise. He described our work as very interesting
and predicted it to be published in Physical Review Letters in two
week's time.
Unfortunately Professor J. K. of Cambridge did not keep his
promises concerning the correction of LN8579 and instead on 2nd
September he send the other manuscript as the new submission without
former informing us about its contents. We want to remind that in the
moment of making the submission Professor J. K. of Cambridge did not
have any author's rights...."
Jacek K. - a very interesting Professor of Cambridge!!!

From: realist on
interesting:

""We cannot establish the cause of this phenomenon. We have
discovered the effect and now theorists are trying to get their head
round it. But this may change thinking about basic mechanics. We have
run this experiment for a few years on different gyroscopes and we have
achieved the same effect"- says Mazur"

From: realist on

Open Appeal to American Physical Society:
www.oswirus.krakow.pl/cat_14/gyroscope/OpenAppealtoAPS.doc

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: Free Energy