From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:

> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

I don't understand why you are lying now, and weren't then. Back when
you were a man.

--
-bts
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid>

| The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:

>> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
>> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
>> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

| I don't understand why you are lying now, and weren't then. Back when
| you were a man.

Simple -- Brain Injury.

--
Dave

From: Heather on
Yes.........the place is fascinating and I would love to see it. Called
L'Anse aux Meadows, IIRC and on the northwest tip of NFLD. The Norse
settled there in 1000 AD. Had they been sailing further north they would
have landed in Labrador. Apparently St. Pierre et Miquelon has some early
Norse settlements too.

My people came to PEI from northwest England 200 years ago, which was
originally Norse, and I still have the obligatory freckles and fair skin.
Good Saxon genes, grin.

--
Cheers......Heather

From: Dustin Cook on
~BD~ <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>

>> Yes.. and? That's not a crime. His website offered a tool which upon
>> installation would disable malwarebytes software. A direct attack, if
>> you will. At that point, his program clearly became malware and was
>> treated as such.
>>

> I do not wish to argue about this.
>
> Malwarebytes responded "in kind" IMO.
>
> A user of *either* product/tool is highly unlikely to understand what
> is going on 'behind the scenes' and is putty in the hands of whichever
> facility they choose to employ.
>
> "Bad Guys' *could* take advantage of such a situation to deposit
> malware on someone's machine. The user might never become aware of
> that!

I understand your point of view, and I certainly realize in some
situations this is possible; but.. in this case, the only way that
scenario is going to go down is if pcbutts does something else with
his... cobbled together stolen junk.

Malwarebytes has a team of well respected individuals on staff, I really
couldn't imagine the scenario happening on there end. Sorry.

It's not possible for example to inject "malware" into the update process
of malwarebytes, if that's what you were leaning towards. OTH, it's much
more likely for pcbutts to introduce more destructive batch commands and
delete something else from a persons pc. As he's done this already.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> More lies Dustbin. My remove-it software did not start disabling MBAM
> until AFTER MBAM started detecting mine deliberately and then after I
> asked that it stop.

Chris,

The only people left who might believe you are the n00bs who don't read
threads and think the internet is disneyland. You have gone out of your way
it seems to me to prove beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever that you
*are* the thief, lying.. ugh, individual? we said you were.

Your software shouldn't be "disabling" a legitimate antimalware or
antivirus app in the first place. However, I do thank you for admitting to
everyone that you do, indeed disable malwarebytes. Your scum Chris, plain
and simple.